The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Warning! Spoilers found under the black bars!

So has anybody noticed how the balance of power is shifting and settling as the story happens? Celestia has her unicorns, Luna has her lunar pegasi, Cadance has her crystal ponies, Twilight has her pegasi... she did unify the pegasi of Ponyville into one flock and the pegasi prefer her direct approach. And Bucky. Bucky has been building ties to the earth ponies. Slowly but surely. I was just curious if anybody had noticed how the tribes gravitate towards different major powers.

And yet Bucky won't be with them for an overly long time. The sands are against him even now. Even if unicorn magic worked the same as a normal mage or wizard, and Bucky had a naturally long life thanks to his ties with magic it would still be short. Perhaps by traditional mortal standards it might be a long life. A mere eighty years, but that's eighty years instead of two or three hundred.

But there hasn't been any real evidence indicating that. Instead it all appears, basically, that unicorns live the same lifespan as a Pegasus or Earth Pony does. That means maybe a bit over a hundred years old.

Fantastic... Except for one big problem.

He's most likely removed what could be fifty to fifty five years from his life, if not more. I would say that he's removed well over sixty, giving that each orb possessed a single year, and that is possible.

By the way, i assume we´ll, eventually, have a deep look on the crystal empire and ponies and, by that, some interaction with Cadence and Shining too, right ?

Looking forward Lost Chapters under the influence of the Alicorn of Love. WITH the Alicorn of (kinky) Love, if possible !

It seems that this can only end in tears.
:raritycry::fluttercry:
The crying kind and the fabric of space and time kind.
:twilightangry2::applejackconfused:
I'm not of the opinion that Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, and Bucky are bad leaders. If they were, none of this would have lasted as long as it has; irrelevant of the issues at hand.

But do they always agree on everything? No, they do not. You already have Celestia trying to manipulate Bucky, but what if Bucky finds out? That can't end well, and that's just one example. Not to mention the Fates, the Cosmic Alicorn, and who knows what else?

I just feel that this whole balance of power is chemical mixture, a time bomb just waiting to go off, and I want to be there if (or when) it happens. :pinkiecrazy::rainbowkiss:

Another thing, I've been reading the other blog posts regarding griffons and their history, in addition to what the other world leaders (Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, Bucky) are doing, both intentional and unintentional. It has given me a lot of perspective. :eeyup:

Some of my previous comments were somewhat in defense of the griffons, but after learning more about how they are, ("playing" with their food, disregard for sentient life, etc.) I begin to think my initial assessment of what the best plan in dealing with the griffons to be more and more off the mark. :facehoof:

Perhaps the griffons don't deserve mercy? :duck:
Maybe there are more griffons like Lugus, but who weren't able to escape? :rainbowkiss:
Will the Flashbowlight ship ever sail? :rainbowderp::twilightblush:
Will Pinkie and BonBon ever dual-wield unicorns/alicorns? :twilightangry2::pinkiecrazy::raritydespair:

One can only hope... :eeyup:

So the former pegasi has united the crystal ponies, and the former unicorn has united the pegasi? Seems they kinda went away from how they were raised/born. :duck:

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Funny, isn't it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7