The Flirt Club 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

This is for costume ideas/actual costumes/holloween-y type stuff! personally, i'm going to pretend to be a decoration and scare the crap out of people. :twilightsmile:

3716881 I want to get a fake gas mask and go around saying, "Are you my mummy?" in a British accent.

3716924 that sounds awesome!!! :rainbowdetermined2:

3716881 I wanna be Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's

I'm going as Fluttershy :D

3717305 that is terrifying :applecry:

3717546 i bet you are going to look adorable!!!!! :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::raritystarry::coolphoto:

3717546 you need a Fluttershy suit.

I'm going to surgically alter myself to look like someone else, make them disappear, then seamlessly take their place in society.

And let YOU have all the fun? No thanks.

3718425 at least let me handle the target

Maybe.

If you're good.

3718431 they'll be gone before they hit the ground :pinkiecrazy:

3718679 awww... what happened? :rainbowhuh:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Oh Wow!:rainbowderp:
I missed out on this thread.:twilightoops:
I bought a Bane mask yesterday.:rainbowdetermined2:

3719136 You're doing better than me, so that's something.

3718724 the shaving might cause an issue, but it's nothing some tights won't cover

3716881 I'm going to dress up in my cousin's old army shirt because I found something I want to make. I'm going to dress my beagle in a custom tank.

Using this as a reference. I'm crafty that way.:raritywink:

3719647 Nopenopenopenopenopenope

3720748 fursuits aren't for everyone, but it is a good idea

3720796 I have a yellow shirt, pink skirt, wings, ears, a tail, and a wig. That's all I need.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Bane: "For you."

3720748 something wrong?

3720796 yeah it's better to have experience

3721337 Fursuits weird me out... Sorry...

3721307 I haven't seen that movie yet so I don't understand what you mean, if anything really. For all I know you're just throwing random stuff at me head as it were. *ducks* Just in case. :rainbowwild:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

LOL. :rainbowlaugh:
Sorry 'bout that.:twilightsheepish:
Thought you might have known that meme. It's from the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises and Bane's first appearance.
Would you like me to describe it to you, or maybe just post a YT video of that scene?:duck:

3721517 I think the video would work a little bit better, anyway I don't know a lot of memes I know of only a few. All of which I've seen right here on FIM.fiction, I don't really use any other "social" media.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Here you go!:pinkiehappy:

Bane is such an awesome villain.:rainbowdetermined2:

3721886 He sounded a little odd for what I'm used to, but DAMN! That was slick operation. i really have to see that movie now. :yay:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

You might as well watch the whole 'Dark Knight' trilogy in that case! Unlike me, who first watched the third movie (this one), the first movie (Batman Begins), and have seen a handful of scenes from the second one (The Dark Knight). Talk about going out of order eh?:derpytongue2:

Also, here's Darth Vader with Bane's voice! [There's also one of Bane with Vader's voice, but that might be spoiling you too much- unless you want to:trollestia:]

3721999 I've already seen the first two, this is the only one I have yet to see. Funny stuff by the way.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Okay then. It will be much easier for you to follow.:twilightsmile:

3721338 why?

3722489 I hope we get to see you as Bane

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Let me know when you've watched it. Got some more funny stuff with Bane and TDKR (mainly from 'How It Should Have Ended').:raritywink:

If I can find a full costume, and some way to look bald/shaven (without having to go to the barber:twilightsheepish:).
For now, it's just the mask.

3724119 I'll do that, but it's gonna be a while I think.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Maybe instead, you'll get to see me as Santa.:raritywink:

Okay then.:twilightsmile:

3724602 lol. You are so adorable. ^w^

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yeah, thanks.:twilightsmile:
If I can get a pic downloaded here that is.:applejackconfused:

3724739 hooray! Honestly all I have for Halloween is a horse mask, but I suppose it'll be enough.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

:rainbowderp::pinkiegasp::twilightoops:
Would it happen to be a brown horse mask?:duck:
At the (all-year Halloween) store where I got the Bane-mask, there was a white unicorn's mask, and a brown horse mask. Both really hard to see through (the unicorn especially) and put on/ take-off (again- unicorn).
The horse mask also looks like the one used by former brony YT-reviewer 'Drowning-in-Horrseshoes'.

3724769 yup, I have one of those. You see out the mouth, and the inside smells funny. Not bad, just funny. But it's hilarious. There are three things that make everything on the Internet more hilarious: cats, Nigel Thornberry, and horse masks.

So yeah, I haz horse mask

Honeytongue
Group Admin

:eeyup: That's the one.

3724880 mhm. I have a few pix somewhere on my computer. However id love to add a unicorn to that collection

I've always adored Cube's outfit from Jet Set Radio...
Clicky da piccy

That midriff short/long sleeve combo is to die for, but I would choose a simple bob hairstyle. I'm not a very strong skater, though. xD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51