The Flirt Club 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 115

Incorrect. You spoke of bikinis.:duck:

Not in the comment you were replying to.

Also, guys can look cute in bikinis if it's the right match~

Indeed you did.:trixieshiftright:
If they're femme enough, certainly:derpytongue2:

Comment posted by Divine Path deleted Sep 17th, 2014
Honeytongue
Group Admin

Are we talking about me?:rainbowderp::twilightblush:

Tigger: "Now where was I? Oh yeah! Banana Splits and Pogo Sticks. And Submarines, and Lima Beans, and- Lima Beans? Eeeyuck! How'd they get in my birthday?"

Maaaaayyyyybe :raritywink:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

LOL. I'd probably need more than that before I could pass off as 'lovely'.:rainbowwild::trollestia::twilightblush::duck:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Hehehe, thought so.:derpytongue2:

I think you'd look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two
in a pink bikini.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Oh you.:ajsmug:
Only if you plan to do the same.:rainbowwild:

3638747 I am afraid not, I don't even go out on Halloween night anymore. It would be nice to do more than sit inside though.

3638757 It might be at that, I however don't really have any way to get around my being stuck on that night. I also have no idea what I would if something came up.

3638765 :rainbowlaugh: Well now you make me laugh friend. It's been trying to honest I did a lot of running around. Thank Luna it's over though, and it's didn't suck so there's that.

3638781 Nothing, I have a learning disability and despite my hard work others don't want to allow me to prove myself. I'm not whining or nothing it's just my experience is all.

3638793 No argument here, but life's not all bad, I am here. And while there are negative elements, there are a lot more positive ones, so it's all good by me. :twilightsmile:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

What?!:rainbowderp::pinkiegasp:
That's kinda unfortunate to hear that.:fluttershysad:
I have Asperger's myself, so I can (sort of) relate to your situation....well other than the fact I have a job.

I don't know if I will. I don't have any real reason to dress up anymore....Yeah, I know how sad that sounds.

3639982 You can plan all you like friend but life has way of getting in the way, myself I would rather have fun.

3640036 Well go on ahead then, but remember that responsibility is also important. Also if for some reason you're blocked this years there is always next year. Though I don't like to put things off myself, it sucks to have to do that.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

I don't know.:facehoof::applejackconfused::raritydespair:
Maybe if I had some RL friends, and there was a Halloween party going on or something...*sigh* I just don't see any point in dressing up alone (not counting my sister, and possibly her friends, during her Halloween/b-day party). Other than maybe to scare trick-or-treaters, but that was more of a thing my brother would do (Halloween is his fav 'holiday'). And since he's now living on his own.... Yeah.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

And why are you telling me this?:rainbowderp:
Also, what's 'PH'?:applejackconfused:
(Plus, I only now realized what thread we've been having this talk of Halloween on):twilightoops:

I could dress as a sexy fascist for you for Halloween, but I kinda feel like wearing something other than my daytime casualwear.

3647094 Would your "daytime casualwear" happen to be your birthday-suit? :trollestia:

It can be if you ask me right, though I don't think we'd be going out much in that case.

3648103 I agree, it's getting cold outside. *offers sweater*

I was meaning more along the lines of us being too... preoccupied to go out anywhere.

3648110 What? *runs into tree*

*peels off tree* You're the one talking about me being naked, hon.

3648114 :rainbowlaugh: I was just thinking, being our ponies, we'd already be naked. No shame there.

Who's ashamed? Not having to wonder if the curtains match the drapes is awfully convenient. And so what if I like what I see?

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Oooh. Why didn't I think of that?:pinkiegasp::rainbowwild:

Hmmm....Perhaps I could be a....Oooh, I know!
"I'm just a little black rain-cloud. Hovering under, the honey-tree. I'm only, a little black rain-cloud. Pay no attention, to little me. Oh everyone knows that a rain-cloud, never eats honey, no not a nip. I'm just floating around. Over the ground. Wondering, where I will drip?"

Schvatz-cloud?

Hmm. You can drip on me:raritywink: Of course, you'd be the first schvatz thing I let near me.

3648896 Classic! :raritystarry:

3649037 Look out below...

Tut, tut, looks like rain. Tut, tut.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!*
:raritystarry::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::yay::rainbowkiss::ajsmug::heart:
*Hugs*

Oh? What about Schwartzwalder Kirschtorte?:duck::trollestia::pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

*oohs* Tricky, tricky:rainbowwild: I'd definitely let that in me, though in a different way than you.

*snuggles* Childhood memories. Not sexy, but definitely sweet.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Lol. different from how you'd let me in you? Or how I'd put it in me?:derpytongue2:

Why can't it be both?

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Good point.:rainbowwild::trollestia::ajsmug::duck:

3649430 I ran into a tree...I don't think I understand the concept of being "sexy.":facehoof:
*snuggles back*

It has less to do with making adorable Winnie the Pooh references and more about subtle innuendo and/or flaunting what you've got.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

ME TOO! (can't you tell by my name?):pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::twilightsmile::yay::raritywink::ajsmug:
I could recite all of 'Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree', all/most of 'Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day', most of 'Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too', some of 'Winnie the Pooh and a Day for Eyore', Aaaaand several episodes from The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Not only could I recite them, but I could easily imitate the voices of some of the characters (Pooh, Tigger and Eyore are my best, personally).
I've actually been thinking about making (comedic) video reviews on Winnie the Pooh (mostly The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh).

Honeytongue
Group Admin

That's okay.:twilightsmile:
*snuggles*

3652309 Flaunting what I got, huh?
*looks around at self*
This might take awhile. It seems I don't have any pockets.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Don't remember hearing the 'It' before 'feels' and 'looks'.

"Here we go floating! Anywhere we please. Holding you tight, as I can... You're safe as a honey pot! You always will be. And I'll be right there when we land!.. You're snuggily-wuggily, snug as a buggily *Hm-Hm*!...You're snuggily safe, in my haaaands!"

Then you might just be doing it right:heart:
The trick is to not have any clothes in the first place, or to take them off if you do. Then just let me conduct a quick hip inspection...

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Okay, then it's just me and not hearing it.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yeah, or that too.:derpytongue2:

What happens if you're already nude and you'd like to strip down for a security check?.:twilightoops:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 115