The Flirt Club 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 205

Why thank you. I'm glad you have yourself improved your nights:raritywink:
I'm quite well at the moment. Productivity was nil, but I did at least raise my self-esteem a bit by succeeding in Mega Man I:derpytongue2:

3649923 it's been going pretty well! maybe we need a CAH thread......:pinkiecrazy:

The game is indeed quite more difficult than games even as early as its direct successor.:raritydespair:

I'm not awfully behind in school work, but my recent lethargy is proving to be a nuisance. We have yet to have graded tests, which annoys me somewhat due to my varying show of skill as it were. I hope I'll be able to turn things around so that I may excel in all subjects a bit more readily.:rainbowkiss:

I had fair grades back in secondary school, although when unrelated to English they were a bit worse. I'm glad you yourself don't struggle to handle the curriculum:twilightsheepish:

Thank you then, although I simply borrowed it and added my previous avatar which I also borrowed into the corner.:yay:

Translating the educational system is sometimes a bit trying:derpytongue2:

I see. That's disappointing:raritydespair:

It's a pity your region is unsatisfactory. Best of fortune then:fluttershysad:

Hexy
Group Admin

3650096 Perhaps, but that one site seemed to work just fine. If you ever hop on and start playing that game, check if I'm online and send me a heads up. I'd love to play with you again.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Dang...I already knew it's bad down there, but...yeah.:unsuresweetie: :facehoof:
I almost wish you were living here in Canada too (preferably close to me :raritywink:).

Officially in Canada (or at least in Ontario), we call it 'Secondary School', but casually, we call it 'High school'.
Post-Secondary school system is different from what the US has (not too sure about the UK though). It also effects the subjects (with some exceptions) taken in Secondary (high) school. In mandatory courses like Math, English, and Science, there is two types of course levels to choose; academic or applied.
Academic courses usually are focused more on the theory of the subject, and is usually the type of course level you take in preparation for 'University'. Applied is more hands-on/ practical, and is the course-level for 'College'.

Sounds interesting. We have advanced placement, honors, and college prep level courses in high/secondary school. It's still worded in such a way that nothing sounds "bad," but the hierarchy is fairly clear.

There are a lot of problems with our education system, though. Schools are ranked against one another by the percentage of students that graduate, so there's a very strong pressure on staff to not write up students for misbehavior, not give below 50 percent marks on assignments, and not fail students for a class.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yeah. :pinkiesmile:

Not too sure how it works here.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yeaaah, I can see that happening.:twilightsheepish:

Um...yes. It was mentioned in Silver's intro-info post here (and personal profile).:rainbowhuh:
Although she (xe?) also mentioned being from South Africa. Possibly Boer/ Afrikaner decent (at least that's what I assume, based on the type of heritage she mentioned).

Lol! :rainbowlaugh:
Really? Canada is considered the 'Australia of the North'?:rainbowderp::pinkiegasp:
Never really heard that one before, but I guess in a particular way, it makes sense.:pinkiehappy:
Funny thing I should mention. When my dad's parents wanted to leave post-war Germany, they had the choice to move to either Canada or Australia. Canada was chosen (for so many obvious reasons:trollestia::derpytongue2:). But it's still fun to imagine 'What if-'.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Wow, that's sad. Fascinating, yet sad.:fluttershysad:

Yeaaaah, really sorry 'bout that (mate).:twilightoops::facehoof::twilightsheepish:
Wasn't too sure which you were, and didn't want to bring it up (until now). I can totally understand why you and your family would feel that way in regards to....the (bloody) Boers.:trixieshiftleft:
Haven't exactly left a positive image on your country-of-origin's history, right?:ajbemused:
Onto a more brighter topic now! Is it weird of me to think of Applejack (and to an extent, the rest of the Apple Family) having an Aussie accent (and bush-hat)?:applejackconfused:
Possibly in an A/U?
Or maybe make a crack-ship with her and Jake from Disney's The Rescuer's Down Under?

Honeytongue
Group Admin

I don't get- *Reads message more closely*- Pfft.:rainbowhuh::rainbowderp::rainbowlaugh:
Usually it's spelled 'Eh', but whatever. I see what you did there.:raritywink:
But yeah, I think you're right about Canucks and Aussies being cousins.:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:
Wouldn't you agree Silver?:ajsmug:

Hey, in this book I did in High School English, called No Great Mischief. The story is about this family/clan of Scottish Highlander decent in Cape Breton Island (part of the province of Nova Scotia [Latin for 'New Scotland']). Well anyways, they mention giving special names for the three major countries that the Highlanders would immigrate to:
Canada- The Land of Trees
Australia- The Land close to the Sun (*or something like that*)
(United States of) America- The Land of that Revolution
I also now know a swear word in Gaelic, because of that book. Po Mo Thongin (Kiss My A**)!

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Raffiki: "It doesn't matter. It's all in the past!":trollestia:

Don't forget! Granny Smith is an Australian apple after all.:ajsmug:
Oh, and also AJ's tough courageous ability to handle dangerous creatures: Timber-wolves, a Craig-idily (still like 'Rock-odile' better), and a talking Chimera, just to name a few.

Actually, Canada does have a real desert! Somewhere in the lower-right corner-pocket of BC (it's very small compared to yours).:rainbowlaugh:
Snow for half-of the year, yes. But the other half would be just bare bedrock (The Canadian Shield) mixed with forests and bogs.
I think the South for us would be the equivalent to the East for you (as far as population and development go). But yeah, other than that, totally agree.:twilightsmile:
Meh. To-MAY-to/ To-MAW-to.

What about them, eh?

Honeytongue
Group Admin

My brother's favourite animal is moose.:twilightsheepish::derpytongue2::rainbowlaugh:
Okay. Thought you were referring to the ones from Brother Bear.

Easy. We just smile politely on the outside, while laughing at them on the inside (and again on the outside, when they're gone). Sometimes even playing them along with it.:trollestia:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

A good handful of famous comedians are also Canadians after all.:raritywink::pinkiehappy:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

I know right!?:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!!:heart:

Indeed, although it seems the option of applied subjects come only with specific subjects such as math. Otherwise, this is the training course for certain occupations.:derpytongue2:

Why yes. Tolerance appears to be a more contemporary thing:trixieshiftright:

Oh, sweetie. What happened?:pinkiesad2: *hug*

Guilt can be such a monster sometimes, but don't worry. He won't hurt you.:twilightsmile:
Eventually, he'll come to rest if you quell his anger.

Because emotion can create a conscience. Power is creation. Creation is life.:twilightsmile:

It is possible. A soul forms once a thinking individual becomes a feeling one. That is at least what I think:raritywink:

Have fun writing then!:twilightsmile:

Hiiiiii pbhtthththt yeah. It's me :twilightblush:

So I'm just this guy, you know, who's LGBT, specifically calls himself "gay" because it's Close Enough, and I'm in Arkansas, and I like to introduce myself by listing random facts. Here are some of them:

I'm an atheist. I blush at the drop of a hat. I had goulash for dinner. I like to think of myself as sweet and affectionate and the kind of queen who calls everybody "dear" and "hon". I like socks. Applejack is best pony, but who I'm actually like is somewhere between Twilight and Fluttershy. My favorite book is Laurence Sterne's "The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman". I'm a Discworld fan. I'm kind of scared of letting people get close to me, because I have bipolar disorder and potential friends have to know that there's going to be a couple, three times a year where it's kind of weird for about a week. My favorite opera is Mozart's "Don Giovanni", followed closely by Olivier Messiaen's "St François d'Assisi". I grew up watching a lot of MST3K and, as an adult, am the sort of person who deliberately seeks out bad movies.

Uuuuum...

That should do it :twilightblush:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yay! Welcome for joining us!:pinkiehappy:
Guess you would have come sooner, if I had sent you an invite or something right?:twilightsheepish:

I'd just forgotten that you were thinking about doing this :twilightsmile:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Well, again, glad to have you here.
So how's it going?

Pretty good right now. And you, good sir? :twilightsmile:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Yes indeed.:pinkiehappy:
Though I might get ready for bed soon.

Same here. Work and such. Booooo :twilightangry2:

Comment posted by ShatteredHeart deleted Nov 20th, 2014

Hi, I'm Jackie! I'm 26, a gray-asexual translesbian (not yet transitioned) with a wife, three year old daughter and a second child on the way. ^_^ I don't like myself in the slightest and instead prefer to express myself through my many characters, most who were made to help me deal with my gender dysphoria.

I have a tumblr reblog blog (shameless plug) that posts LGBT news articles, ponies, pokemon, cute stuff and pretty much anything else I find interesting.

As for me, I'm very friendly and talkative on the internet, but in person you need a crowbar to pry my mouth open. I never leave my house unless its for work or going out with my family.

I don't see myself transitioning, since my wife, as much as we love each other, would not handle being married to a physical woman. I'm prone to breakdowns at times, though I usually put up a strong wall that somehow shows me as happy.

Anyway, hi! <3

3715708 HI JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :derpytongue2::derpytongue2::trollestia::trollestia:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Thanks for joining you two. I know I already said it but, still great to have you here.:twilightsmile::yay::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

More like, History-breaking/Nation-wide shocking 'troubles'.
:pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh::twilightoops:

A day, that will last in infamy for Canadians.:fluttercry:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

It certainly does.:ajsleepy:

Joined this a while ago, but completly forgot about it..

So hello there everyone:twilightsmile:
Im a 22 year old male brony from Norway. I consither myself to be Bisexual even though
my prefrance is leaning heavily towards guys.

I know im late ot the party, but better late than never right?:twilightsheepish: Pleased to meet you all.

Good day and hello to the both of you:twilightsmile:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

How's life been for you?

A door opens to the flirt club, and in struts the famous Gay king Ukiah. He wears a long red fur coat and bright gold boots. He is the epitome of over the top.

3770716 *looks up disinterestedly* Hey there sexy, looking for a good ti- aaaahahahaha I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't do this...

3770731 Sorry kid your not my type any how.

Cant complain^^ Was at a fun party yesterday, lots of cute guys there, all of them straight but one cant always have luck.
How about you?

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 205