Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Minus one ponytail and edit the outfit.

3748238 Huh... Hadn't thought of that at first. For me, Aria was the one who looked like Hatsune Miku.

Thank you for reminding me that the used PSP I got today to play Project Diva doesn't work. :fluttercry:

3748238 I sort of thought it for Aria, but it makes more sense with Sonata :pinkiesmile:

3748238 3748241 3748288

...or the the result of Aria and Sonata performing the fusion dance.

Hmm, there's more than a superficial resemblance there. Curse my non-existent artistic skills!

At first, Sonata reminded me of Larxene from Kingdom Hearts, due to the fact that she likes to mess with people.

This claim can also be backed up, due to the fact that both Sonata and Larxene are what I like to call "the quirky one". Sonata is the quirky one of The Dazzlings, similar to how Larxene was the quirky one for Organization XIII

3750022 I have to disagree. Axel was the quirky one. Larxene was just sadistic.

3750712 Well I guess Sonata and Larxene like to mess with people namely Sunset Shimmer "Too bad! So sad."

For colors, yes, she can look like Miku

but out of all the Dazzlings, Aria Blaze is the most vocaloid like to me in my opinion.

Well, now we know what she did with her post-Dazzling life!

I figured she wasn't as bad as the rest of them.

I thought of it when watching Rainbow Rocks though I can see quite the resemblance when I sew art of Sonata with human skin (meaning not colored)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14