OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

What’s your OC's favorite food?

Crimson: Pasta, Grilled Cheese, and living off the land.

Splash: Pizza

John Doe: Dried Fish
Gilbert "Sardonyx" the Azure Flame: Mushroom Curry

Static Spark: MUFFINS!

4740611 Tacitus: Potatoes and potato products

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4740611 These are the only ones I figured out so far.

Bryan Luna: Dried fruit, pineapple in particular, Sweet Apple Acres apples, Chicken, and Rice, especially long grain and wild rice.

Brianna Drake Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken, Rice, and she loves oranges and strawberries.

4740611 Dusk likes fruits! Mainly coconuts! Moonblast likes fruit too! Mainly berries! Moonblast would often share in Dusk's coconuts. They'd usually split it in two and share. Moonblast likes nibbling on berries and sharing them with others, especially with Dusk.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4746454 Both of my listed O.C.s also like coconut as well Dusk, it's nice stuff.

4747612 IKR?! Heh... Moonblast likes sharing coconuts with her father almost as much as berries... Dusk likes berries Moonblast gives him almost as much as coconuts...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4748678 You're just determined to pour on the sweetness with this pair aren't you Dusk?

4749595 Well... we ARE talking about fruits... And fruits ARE sweet... And they both ARE fruit-eating bat ponies...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4749666 Not what I meant but true all the same Dusk. Coconuts are also kinda sweet as well.

4749676 Heh, but yeah... Moonblast and Dusk are made to have an amazing father-daughter relationship!

Mostly this is because of Moonblast's ability to be loveable and Dusk's overprotectiveness.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4749724 I would hope that filly that adorable would be lovable my friend, otherwise she'd just be Diamond Tiara part two.

4749754 She is! She's a perfect little filly!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4749782 For noose boops. *boop* I just couldn't resist. :rainbowwild:

4749793 Moonblast- Hey...! *scrunches muzzle* Why...?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750170 Because she is sooo cute. That and she only gets cuter like that. Although my O.C. Brianna would likely give a girlish squeal and give little Moonblast a soul crushing Pinkie style hug upon seeing her Dusk.

4750187 Pfft... Nah... Wouldn't happen...
Dusk- I wouldn't let it happen! Moonblast might get hurt!
Moonblast- *tilts head and looks curiously at you* Who's Brianna...?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750217 Okay I have been disabled temporarily by Moonblast's cuteness. *squee* As for who Brianna is Dusk I'll say this for now she an O.C. I have been working on for the Equestria Girls universe. I'll be putting up her info in my O.C. thread soon.

4750230 Moonblast- Interesting... *smiles* I used a big word! *excited*

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750290 :rainbowlaugh: oh I am liking this little filly Dusk. Being so proud for using a big word, of course it is remarkable that a two year can do that.

4750304 Dusk- Isn't she just adorable...? Heh... I have no idea how she learned most of her "big words" though...
Moonblast- Soon I shall be a three year old!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750447 You've got quite a pair of O.C.s here Dusk, although Dusk's overprotective streak is gonna get him into trouble at some point. Interestingly enough I have an overprotective situation going on in an upcoming story. Brianna's girlfriend Megan will have one in regards to her for a while. So it's kind of odd that brought it up.

4750459 Yeah, thanks... Dusk gets into tons of trouble... He he he... Moonblast does too... Mischievous pair sometimes...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750538 Sounds like grounds for a fluffy comedy story to me Dusk. :yay:

4750577 Heh... Maybe... If I have time...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750582 Stuff in the way huh? Such is life at times, it's a bummer but it happens.

4750588 Yup... tryin ta graduate high school is a pain...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750706 I feel your pain Dusk. I have been there and I am very glad to be free and clear of it.

4750763 Halfway there... So close... Yet so far...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4750801 You'll make it Dusk, if a person who disliked going to school and struggled with a learning disability made it you can for sure.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4752982 You can make it Dusk.

I really struggled with this, but I finally have an answer. It would be the equivalent of Japanese cuisine in the world of FiM.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38