OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Alright, admins took a small break last week and I was busy yesterday so didn't get to post these so we're going to go with two questions this week

9. Why did you choose to make your OC that race?
Crimson: Trying to show that his kind are not gary/mary sues. It all comes down to how the write handles it, not the character himself

10. (For Shippers) Why did you make their personality like that?
OK, I have no idea who asked this but this question seems on the dumb side
Crimson: He just has a regular personality. Tries to lighten the mood when his friends are down but also acts like any other character. He can have a temper, be nice, selfish, or even feel sad. I made it like that so as not to feel restricted by what happens.

9 why is Ace a Pegasus.... (smoke and idiots love high places) I love flying and being in the sky and that devil May care audited seems to fit the pegasi.

10 Ace is Confident and has the skill to back it up, as well as a love of pushing buttons of atharty. He doesn't pretend to care about how others see him but turns on his charm when he want to win a mares heart going so far as to make a foal of him self. (Like going on stage in a clown suit as Trixie's asstiant to win her heart and play up her ego.)

9. I'm atheletic and I do track so pegasi

and

10. my personality

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4431721 I really have no idea who thought of that one. I personally think it's stupid with what it's saying at the beginning of it. I'll check through and see if I can find a thread on the questions for the game

Castor had that idea

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4431197 Bryan Luna is human, I am human it easy to make him relatable as a result. For eclipse however she is of the unicorn tribe because of my life long interest in magic.

Bryan is a person full of self doubt and uncertainty, in essence he is Megan's opposite in just about every way. While he is capable of being confident and is very determined by nature he still needs to "grow up" more than a little so he can be the kind of person Megan knows he can be.

Eclipse is still a work in progress, instead of being withdrawn like many would expect she is instead very upbeat, but not Pinkie Pie levels of upbeat. She is also serious and focused when she needs to be.

9:
*Dusk- I like bat ponies, they look cool!
*Moonblast- Bat ponies are also fluffy... And her father is a bat pony so... yeah...

10:
*Dusk- Silly, passionate, and serious when needed, what more could one need?!
*Moonblast- Here is Dusk, he shall explain this one... NOPONY GETS NEAR MY LITTLE GIRL!!! *overprotective father mode*

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4442424 *hits Dusk with a hammer, ending overprotective father mode* Calm down. We we're just asking questions.

4442436 Any who... Moonblast was made adorable, lovable, cuddly, etc... because... well... I don't know...

9. Why did you choose to make your OC that race?

It was just going that way.

10. (For Shippers) Why did you make their personality like that?

It was just going that way.

9. I don't think it was a conscious decision for Lyric. As soon as I conceived of her, I knew she was going to be an Earth pony. It just fit. As for all of my other OCs, I make them into whatever fits the story or make them what they are to add some variety to my works.

10. Lyric is partly an extension of me, though not to the extent that my ponysona is, and so I made her friendly and willing to help. I also traied to give her some of that "wandering storyteller mystique," but I don't know if I really succeeded. :twilightsheepish:

9) For most of my OCs (besides the ponies anyway), it was because I wanted to have races of characters that were less 'civilized' than the Equestria ponies and were much better fighters. My bat pony OC was because bat ponies are cool, and for my OCs Bobtail and Sagebreeze, it just seemed right to have them as the races I chose.

10) For most of them, I needed them to be skilled in battle and adventurers because the stories they are in have a war going on and lots of exploring to find a way to defeat the enemy or escape.
For Bobtail, I wanted him to be a bad example of a psychiatrist- thought it would be funny to have a psychiatrist who hated his job and most of his patients and always wanted to quit. For Sagebreeze, it was to balance out Bobtail.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14