OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 181 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 181
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566429 Crimson is just one OC. I have others, but I guess you could say, Crim is a favorite of mine.

There is another, but I'm working on his story, which will be a while. This one is just a regular Earth Pony.

3566410 That's essentially who Silver Quill is.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3566720 Well, at least I'm not the only one who makes an OC to fit the story being told.

3566796 Exactly! I came up with the idea at the same time that I came up with Silver Quill, then I put them together, and suddenly Discordant Harmony was born. Reminds me that I need to start working on Chapter Three. :ajbemused:

3566429 You'll come up with "the one" soon enough... patience is all you need child, patience.

hailspider
Group Admin

I'm going to just to get this one out of the way right now.
Name: (Double)Moon Flare
Species: Pony
Race: Alicorn with glitter wings (Not a thing, I just felt like pointing that out)
Home: Almost certainly the Everfree.
Cutie Mark: Crescent moon with a smaller moon and a star inside.
Picture:
Family: She doesn't have any because they died in a tragic forest fire.
Short Bio: She's a Princess of taxonomy (:facehoof:), is also apparently a necromancer and is too friendly for her own good, even if she can be a little strange.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3568223 another Alicorn. very interesting.

Pew pew

Name: Echonotes

Species:Pony

Race: Bat Pony

Home: Trottingham (childhood home)
Ponyville in the Everfree forest (currently)

CutieMark: Her cutie mark is a line of musical notes like you'd see in sheet music only they curve like they are heading back to each other.

Family: Petal Dancer and Dream Catcher (younger sister and older sister)
Osiris (father)
Viva Razzian (mother)

Personality:
As a child Echo was an amazing singer with two sister one named Petal Dancer and the other Dream Catcher both with distinct talents with either fragrances or warding off bad dreams. As a child Echo always hid her wings from anyone's view, but that seemed not to matter as she looked like a regular pony aside from her small fangs being the middle child of the family Echo always wanted to upstage her sister Dream Catcher and always was an idol to her younger sister Petal Dancer

3568244 YES ANOTHER BAT PONY! /)

I hope you don't take this badly but... I can't stop laughing at the profile picture.

BTW... did you know there is already a bat pony named Echo? Try searching it.

3568267 nah marshal can make you laugh when you least expect it. Anyway I named Echonotes there's a difference huehuehuehue

3568778 huehuehue indeed! Nice to see that there's another bat pony OC in the group.:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

3568780 of course I got two other bat ponies they're both female too I'm only good at making mares and fillies.

3568785 Oh... Ok then, carry on.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3567872 All totaled, about 9 OCs. Two failed characters from a failed story, two decent characters in a decent story and the others are just characters I made to help tell the other stories.
3567875 My OCs are made to help tell a story. If there is "the one," then it's probably going to be a Star Wars character. I am working on a few right now. But I really try to use the characters to tell a story so, to me, they are just a part of the story and not much more.

hailspider
Group Admin

So, I'm going to do the pony who currently appears as my account picture.
Name: "Neptune" (It's just an alias for her. I'm not sure what her actual name is.)
Race: Earth Pony
Home: Either Manehatten or Canterlot
Cutie Mark: Possibly Neptune's planetary symbol, more likely a telescope.
Family: She has a sister and presumably has parents.
Short Bio: She's kind of arrogant and snarky, but she can be nice if she wants to.
I just realized how many other OCs I have... I'm going to make a group picture / family tree / relationship chart and post it in the OC families thread later.

superpony55
Group Admin

Name: Midnight Moon
Race: Unicorn
Home: She lives in Canterlot Castle.
Cutie Mark: A scroll - she likes to cover it up because she doesn't know what it means.
Appearance: Midnight blue coat with pink mane and tail with a bow and a dress to cover it up. Teal eyes.
Family: Mother, her mother works as a servant in Canterlot Castle. Her father is a blacksmith who works in Apploosa.

superpony55
Group Admin
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3578994 you're welcome. :eeyup:

3563861 Name: Grey Scale
Race: Pony
Type: Pegasus
Cutie mark: A bronze scale
Coloration: His coat is a dark grey, his mane a light grey, nearly white, and he has purple eyes.
Residence: The loft above his pawn shop in Hallow Shades.
Job: Buying and selling items in his pawn shop.
Family: His half sister Golden Laurels.
Bio: To lazy to write right now

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3582812 cool

Bio: To lazy to write right now

:rainbowlaugh:

Name: Mind Shift
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Has light blue fur and a gray short spiky mane with a white streak in it, crimson eyes and often smiles a lot.
Home: A small house in Ponyville

CutieMark: A brain split in 6, each section being a different color

Family: Unknown

Short Bio: Mind Shift has multiple personality disorder and has difficulty making any friends because of it. His personality's can range from calm and normal, intelligent know-it-all, depressed emo, innocent and happy colt, crazy rock star, and unstable and violent fighter. All he wants is to make some friends and live a good life. Also, he has a crush Applejack.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3583006 you're welcome

3566410 Hey! All my OCs were made for the story they're in as well.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3583439 Good to know there are others.

Name: Fire Breeze
Race: Pegasus
Home: Hollow Shades (previously) Cloudsdale (currently)
Cutie Mark: None atm
Picture: She has pale, almost white, blue fur with a shoulder-length, orange mane with a orange-yellow streak on the edge of it. Her tail is short, like a small flame. Her height is small for her age and her eyes are pale green.
Family: Spitfire (Mom) Soarin (Dad) As well as her adoptive parents and older and younger brothers who are OCs

This guy is so edgy I cut my eyes just looking at him.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3590587 He wasn't edgy enough. :fluttershyouch:

superpony55
Group Admin

My OCs are almost always created for the story, as well. :twilightsmile:

Name: Swift Wind
Home: A small house in Ponyville.
Cutie Mark: A winged shield.
Family: Scootaloo, adopted daughter.
A captain in the Royal Guard. Adopted Scootaloo when Scoots was a year old. Currently head of Princess Twilight Sparkle's protection detail.

Thanks, the main story Swift's in (https://www.fimfiction.net/story/207389/sacrifices) was supposed to be more about Scootaloo but the story wrote itself differently (as these things seem to do)

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3599743 I'll have to check it out

Comment posted by Darth Redbeard deleted Sep 3rd, 2014

My OC-
Name: Cottonwood
Backstory: Her cutie-mark is an Eastern Cottonwood leaf. She is Ponyville's resident Naturalist/ Forester. Her mother, an earth pony, is a retired teacher and her father, a Pegasus, works and lives in Cloudsdale as a mechanic in the Weather Factory (they separated when she was very young). She has the patience of her mother and the desire to work with her hooves like her father. Being a Naturalist, the Mayor occasionally requires her to host NatureTalk's and public involvement in keeping the small town of Ponyville environmentally friendly. She tries her best to keep Ponyville from becoming "too urban" (like Manehattan or Fillydephlia).

Name: Katie 'Gearlock' Hausson
Species: Human/Earth pony if ponified.
Race: Caucasian...?
Home: Nowhere. Born on an airship, she grew up in the floating ship before it crashlanded in Equestria. She was the only survivor.
Cutiemark: A gear with a wrench in the middle.
Family: Mother, father, both deceased.
Picture: Human is my profile pic, pony coming soon!
Short bio: Odd and quirky, sociallizing with Katie can be both entertaining and frustrating. She is distracted easily, until you give her a puzzle to work on. She loves talking to people, and showing off her inventions. Her airship crash landed when she was 11, and she's lived in Manehatten all her life, fixing up old machinery, and pretending not to care about the odd looks she gets.

Well If I'm going to be in this thing I'm going to have the forum overlook him huh? Well then, Please have a look.

Name: Sky Captain (or for the lazy, Sky for short)

Race: Earth pony

Mane Color: brown with Blue strip

Tail Color: Brown with red strip

Body Hair: Gray

Facial Hair: Thin line chin strip beard with five-o-clock shadow with sideburns

Eye: Brown

Cutie Mark: A blimp

Job: Captain of a small Harrier, The 'Covert Mist' (The Ship was decommissioned by royal order made by Luna)

Home: Maneiapplelis

Picture: N/A (No Scanner. :raritydespair:)

Family: Member of a Pair Family (No family of his own)

Fears: Slight xenophobia (Fear of something for no reason) to Zebra's

Goals: To Slow down and get a home, for his own & have a air ship for his own use.

"Why not have him be a Pegasus?": It shows that he (Genetically) is flawed and will never have what he truly wants, but regardless he'll do what he can do to have his dream realized as close as possible. (Makes the character more interesting to me this way. :rainbowdetermined2:)

"Why Zebras?": Every one is slightly prejudice in there life time. (no matter how much you say you aren't) thus making Sky a little more interesting to read. (Sorry Zicora. Not hatin' but for the good of the read! :pinkiecrazy:)

Hope that I make the line of approval. Thanks for the advice in advance. (:moustache:)

Belove – Growing up on a farm, Belove wasn’t unaccustomed to hard work and manual labour, but always dreamed of something… more. Action! Adventure! Romance! And perhaps a morsel of respect and a tiny little bit of total and complete admiration from the entire Equestrian public wouldn’t hurt, either. Joining the Ponyville Guard, however, was far from he envisioned it to be, and he finds himself rather dissatisfied by the state his life is currently in. Outwardly over-confident and inwardly sceptical of his abilities, his enflamed ego almost matches his muscular body mass, coated in dark red fur. Physically both the strongest and the fastest of his friends, he still tends to rush into situations head-first without really thinking them through beforehand, and no amount of military training will ever be able to knock his sense of pride to one side, nor will it ever be able to rectify his warped code of honour. Even though he wishes to travel the known (and unknown) world seeking renown and glory, he still cares deeply for his friends, even if he doesn’t always show it correctly.

Cananor – The typical comic book nerd, this unicorn can be zany and eccentric at times, obsessed with the Phoenix Flight series of graphic novels (so much so that he stylised his mane after his role model’s sweeping head feathers), which ultimately persuaded him to pursue being a lawyer as a profession, spurred on by his smothering mother and doting aunt, the Mayor of Ponyville, but shunned by his gruff father, Captain of the local law enforcement. Oftentimes feeling inadequate and left broken by his father’s taunting and criticisms detailing why his failure of a son is ‘less than a stallion’, he’s prone to extreme mood swings and odd behaviour, ranging from quirky highs to depressive lows in succession. However, he is, for the most part, a natural born comedian and all round jokester, willing to do anything to prove to his father that he is a stallion after all, often leading him into dangerous situations. A firm believer in justice, he will one day shove it to his old man, and by extension, earn his respect. One day…

Derky Bells – Derkington Robert Alexander Belllray is one of those strange enigmas of Equestrian society: at first glance, the copper coated, orange maned Pegasus may seem somewhat “carefree” or, for want of a better word, “ditzy,” living in his own little bubbled reality. But then, looks can be deceiving. Born to a couple of unloving entrepreneurs, Derky was a quiet foal that grew into an even quieter stallion, usually keeping to himself unless asked otherwise. Seemingly lacking independence and easy to control, Derky is far from stupid. He just sometimes has trouble getting his complex way of thinking through to others. Whilst a lot of his character is up to speculation, it is common knowledge that he loves animals (the more bizarre, the better) and displays great feats of kindness and self-sacrifice. It’s just a shame that the animals he showers with affection love him considerably less back, and that his self-sacrificing nature is easily exploited. He currently works for a local removal company, but he’s not one to keep a job down for extended periods of time. He hopes that this will one day lead to the discovery of his special talent, and by extension, his cutie mark.

Starfire – Some unicorns are born gifted with immense magical abilities, and some are not. Starfire, it seems, fitted into neither of these categories as a colt, but he defiantly had a copious amount of skill, surpassing most adults of his species. However, as fate would have it, one bad entry exam ruined any further hopes of attending the Royal Academy for Gifted Unicorns, and instead, this native Fillydelphian turned to teaching. With a coat of dark blue and a mane of gold, the city-slicker is currently working part-time in Ponyville Elementary school as a student teacher, and struggles furiously to keep the foals he supervises under control. Often cool and collected when under pressure, Starfire prefers to use brains over brawn, thinking situations through rather than rush in unprepared. He does, however, tend to speak his mind, sometimes leading to unintentional offense, and tends to suffer from anger problems.

Weatherstorm – Extra! Extra! Read all about him! Weatherstorm, journalist for the local newspaper, is a rare sort stallion indeed, somewhat displaced from the rest of the country-folk he lives amongst. Described by his friends as ‘posh’ and ‘aloof’, the light blue Pegasus might be a bit of a drama queen, but his heart is in the right place. When it pleases him, that is. Sporting a black mullet of a mane and the most whipster glasses this side of the WordWorm Colonies (you’ve probably never heard of them, they’re pretty underground), Weatherstorm may be physically the weakest of the bunch, but he more than makes up for it in other areas. He’s a true silver-tongued devil, able to make others do his bidding, for better or for worse, with nary a word. His power of speech is dampened somewhat in the presence of his secret crush, Miss Rarity, a mare who he has yet to declare his love to. Realistically, the dressmaker barely even knows who he is, but she is everything to him. And he’ll do almost anything to win her affections. Anything at all.

Together, these five outcasts make up The Leftover Guys.

Ooh I love sharing OCs ^_^

Name: Crazy Quills

Race: Pegasus (yes, despite the pudge she can still fly fine)

Age: Eh I haven't really put that in stone but I'd say maybe some years older than the Mane Six. If Twilight and co are supposed to be like, high schoolers or something, Quills is a college grad.

Home: Ponyville (formerly Canterlot and Trottika before that)

Cutie Mark: Quill and inkpot and a bottle of cola.

Picture:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3608749 I always thought the mane six were in their early 20s, or something equivalent. They do own homes and have jobs after all.

Eh, that's why i didn't set it in stone. So if the mane six are early 20s, Quills is mid-20s. I don't know.

The main OC from my other story.

Name: Wandering Star.
Home: Above the stable in one of the barns at Sweet Apple Acres.
Cutie Mark: A shooting star.
Family: The Apple clan is about as close to family as she gets.
A former runaway turned thief who broke one wing falling out of a apple tree in Sweet Apple Acres. Ended up moving permanently onto the property and now works as a courier.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 181