Forbidden Loveverse 64 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Honestly I don't know if I could do the shipping of Silver Spoon, Ocatvia and Vinyl Scratch; or Filly Celestia, Aura, and Pinkie Pie justice. I know basically how things would start and a general idea of group mechanics. But, I'm not a musician so I don't know if I could pull off the musical terminology and musical feel of the former. And the latter is just weird.

So far. The set up for the two is SVT: Is similar to http://www.fimfiction.net/story/20534/the-most-unlikely-places with Tavi taking on a dejected Silver Spoon. And Octavia being the raw definition of elegance and class, helping her. During the Plunder Seed invasion she takes refuge there, and feeling she had been feeling between the two come out.

As for the other. I mentioned how Pinkie and Aura started, and started a the beginnings of Celestia's herd in Chapter 15 of ToFL.

Is there anyone interested in doing these ships, or willing to be technical support for when the ships start sailing? If not I could give them a go, just not sure if it'd be the best there is.

3547525 What would "technical support" imply exactly? :trixieshiftright:

TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Basically Pre-reading in the VinylTavi bits. Any musical terms, instruments, or things that I could add that a musician would use in that bit of dialog/scene. Would point out what it is, or what would sound appropriate. So that it comes across as IC for those characters. As personally I'm not a musician, and I don' t want to mangle those parts when they'd pop up.

3563899 Hmm...can't say I'm a very musical person, so I'd be of very little help to you there. I can do a little proof-reading and editing to some degree though. Also, what would you need help with in the PinkiexAuraxCelestia ship?

TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Cool, when SilverVinyTavi pop up in fics I'll send those chapters / fics your way.

As for CelestiaXAuraXPinkie Keeping Pinks In Character, I flop between Seriously done, and focusing on her Genius rather than Flanderizing the quirks of a Reality Warpers mind (making her less funny, and more serious). And keep Celestia from being too much of a troll (especially with how much of a Prankster Aura and Pinks are).

3563966 So you need to keep Pinkie funny without her being too serious, and you want Celestia to be somewhat the mature one in the relationship in order to balance out the chaos of Pinkie and Aura, am I understanding this correctly? Also, you may have to get someone else to help you with musical terms and such, I can do a little editing and proof-reading to clean up the story though so yeah, I'm on board. :ajsmug:

TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Basically yeah. Pinks funny, without being Flanderized. And Tia, mature for a filly, but still a shameless flirt with a bit of pent of mischief. And cool, I'm on a part of RichDiamonds where VinyTavi will be coming up, I'll send you the GDoc link when they pop up. And are you in for the other ship as well?

3563999 AuraxPinkiexCelestia, why not. I like to see where this is going and it does in intrigue me, I must warn you now though that the clop scenes I will leave in your capable...tentacle things, or whatever your avatar has for hands, as I do read clop but I cannot write to the degree that you can.

3563999 Forgot to hit the reply button, see above comment and yes I'm on board.

TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Awesome! That'll take awhile to come out :raritywink:, but I'll PM you when Celestia's herd is ready to be written. And since I got to takes for SilverVinylTavi I'll be doing them, and it'll be adorable, just not all that music-y XD. Have a good day, and thanks for posting :twilightsmile:.

3564148 Cool, if you want I'd be happy to proof read and edit the Tavi Vinyl Silver fic for you if you want.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11