No Originality Brigade 299 members · 1,135 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Now I'm insulted. :fluttercry:

5109139 Don't be insulted, improve. And for the love of god don't write more sonic crossovers :facehoof:

And as for this thread, maybe don't go sticking your head directly into the beehive expecting sympathy from the bees?

5109139 Don't worry about it buddy, it's nothing to be concerned with. I wouldn't be the last bit surprised if I found my stories in this group!

The way I see it, originality is all but dead. It's getting to the point where people are reading higher quality stories of previous iterations, or loosely based around them anyway. You can still find original stories, you just need to know where to look. Try keeping tabs on the 'recently' posted story queue for anything that catches your eye.

Let me guess. Crappy Sonic crossovers everywhere right? Don't worry, I'll do better. Sonic: Chaos in Equestria is awesome though.
Bees, wha... WHAT did you say?! :flutterrage:

Yeah, you make a point. I just don't want people to hate on the story because of that. :twilightsmile:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

You know what I find insulting? Writers expecting potential readers to swallow the same old shit that's been cranked out hundreds of times before.

BikerPon3
Group Contributor

5109785 Dude, abandon this thread. You’re probably not going to gain anything more from it than you already have.

Speaking of which, you should try to write stories based upon more original ideas.

To be honest, after the elements of insanity arrive, everything from there will be original.

hailspider
Group Admin

5111765 Are you trolling? You have to be, right?

No, after everyone turns evil, the story will be how I make it.

5111825 Therein lies part of the issue. The ol' 'everyone turns evil' has been done to death. It's fairly cliche at this point and incredibly few people do it right, partially because it oftens involves some OC who is the only one who can save the day, etc.

But that's were your mistaken. There will be NO OCs.

Ya know what, I might just cancel it. :trollestia:

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

5112071 If you DON'T cancel your fic, and stop releasing spoilers before chapters are released, I'd recommend editors and proofreaders.

Just my two bits.

Dude, this thread was finished 5 months ago. 1) I deleted that sorry excuse of a story. 2) I'm not that idiotic or retarded anymore.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

5393510 I was almost asleep typing out that comment, and didn't look at the date. :twilightsheepish:

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

5393636 Purely accidental. My apologies. :twilightsheepish:

(I'm watching Toonami, so this comment will be in Japanese and english.)

It's alright. I've came to a conclusion that my writing is trash, so I haven't updated stories in a while.
Sore wa daijōbudesu. Saikin, watashi wa watashi no bunshō wa garakutadearu to iu ketsuron ni tasshimashita shimashitanode, watashi wa shibarakunoaida de sutōrī o kōshin shite imasen.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

5394212 Wait, wait, back up. You know Japanese?

Well, some of it. I'm intriged with it due to anime. I know konichiwa is Japanese for Hello. I just got that wall of text off of Google Translate. :twilightsheepish:

(imitates Japanese Sonic using Engrish)
I DUNNO!

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

5395597 I am too, with an added dose of untranslated Japanese video games.

How would Barman sound in Japanese? Probably hilarious.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27