The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Nearly four years after Rainbow Rocks, it’s finally happened!

As of today, there is a siren story in the Royal Canterlot Library. :yay::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::raritystarry:

Could it be the first of many? Will we be waiting another four years for the next? What wonders can we expect next from the author? Will other writers be inspired to strive for similar excellence?

Isn’t it amazing what you can achieve with a siren story when it isn’t Sonata-centric, SunDagio, self-insert or incomplete? :trollestia:

Awesome! But really, my only wish is for the Dazzlings to come back to EQG :pinkiecrazy:

6506376 I just can’t get on board with that, I’m sad to say. Not after they’ve had Chrysalis come back twice and each time it’s been much worse than the last :twilightoops: I’d much rather let the best fan fic writers handle that than the show’s writers.

Look summer I already told you my me-in-Canterlot-High story where Sunset and Dagi (she lets me call her Dagi) bang while me and my newly-redeemed girlfriend Sonata watch will be done when it's done you can't rush quality :raritydespair:

(Congrats Naiad! Guess I need to put the Rush stamp on reading this! :pinkiehappy:)

Hmm, trueeee. I just wanna see 'em :raritycry: I miss dem so much!!

6506382 And we do it in a bed like normal people (not, like, my bed, because my parents would flip out), not in some library like a weirdo! Some people just don’t understand love and art and good stories.

6506384 I suggest watching Rainbow Rocks again :twilightsmile:

Seriously, it’s still just as good :pinkiehappy:

Whew! Okay, good, you do get it. :raritystarry:

Brilliance is never appreciated in its time.

6506394 Yeah, but my OC (4bLEEDINGaUTUMN) is gonna fight yours for them! Me x sirens OTP!!!!!!!

RR is the best one in my book. I'm just so curious as to where they ran off too. It's eating me up inside :pinkiecrazy:

Or come back to MLP at all, for that matter. I'm curious to how the Sirens and Hippogriffs/Hippocampi will interact with each other.

For those not in the know, Hippocampi (plural for Hippocampus) are the technical term for creatures that have the upper body of an equine and the lower body of a fish. Basically the marine world equivalent of the Hippogriffs and technically the form they took in their underwater hideaway.

Adagio was in the last special, and it was as bad as you feared

6506399 RR is by far the best, I agree! :pinkiehappy: Totally get what you mean! But I like the option to take whatever fan fiction answer to that question you like, whether it’s Code Blue or Welcome to the Show or Who We Are in the Dark. That way everyone can pick the ending they like :twilightsmile:

...So if the writers could deliver exactly the ending I’d like for them, I’d love for them to return. But that’d probably be the wrong ending for a lot of other people :twilightsheepish:

6506401 Still got her gem, though! That’s all she needs :twilightsmile:

That'll be interesting!
Yeaahh, I suppose. Imagination is a gift :twilightsmile:
Oh craaaaaaaaaap

oh thank goodness

when i originally saw that last Saturday my literal first thought was, "shit, Summer's gonna hit the ceiling" :rainbowlaugh:

::rubs hands together, cackling::
Once canon inevitably redeems them, I'll have the whole set! Mwahahahahaha--::coughs and wheezes uncontrollably::

THERE ARE TOO MANY SUMMERS IN THIS THREAD

6506414 It was a tense moment! But, just like in Shadow Play, I think it was the least destructive way possible to refer back to them. I just worry that it’s to tease people of a bigger return :facehoof:

Luckily, though, someone had already reassured me it was safe to watch :twilightsheepish:

::rubs hands together, cackling::
Once canon inevitably redeems them, I'll have the whole set! Mwahahahahaha--::coughs and wheezes uncontrollably::

Never! They will look at my red and black OC and come in their pants and be like totally evil forever!!

6506416 There are also siren authors called Summer Wish and Summer Knight :facehoof:

Eternal summer is what the world looks like when Daybreaker takes control.

No more Winter Wrap Up :fluttercry:

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

I don’t want to pressure you, but I am quite curious what you’ll think of it, and I hope you’ll share your thoughts if you do read it :twilightsmile:

There’re a couple of yours I’ve been meaning to read for a bit too :twilightsheepish: Hopefully soon!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21