The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

What do you think sex with the Dazzlings would be like? Who would be most likely to be on top? What would their fetishes be?

As long as they are in human form, not unlike any other girl. Adagio would mostly be top of whatever relationship she was in. Aria doesn't seem like she would care or at least fain disinterest so long as the deed was done, and Sonata... well give her a taco and she'll be anywhere you want her.

Adagio's Fetishes: hair pulling, full dominant(possibly dominatrix or mistress fetish) adoration and spoiling, spanking, ultra level tease(sensual tease)

Aria's Fetishes: BDSM, rough/angry sex, Tsnudre(cruel tease), wants to be fought back but would likely be on top to try and prove a point

Sonata's Fetish: high energy sex, sex in public...sex everywhere.

6491427 Sonata strikes me as a girl who'd be fine with you taking the lead, so long as you knew how to please her.

Adagio, on the other hand, would be coy and playful until you got to the bedroom, at which point she'd become more forceful and proactive.

Aria would be the sort who'd act like she was dominant and in charge, but if you started getting aggressive with her she'd very quickly melt.

Just my take on them. :scootangel:

my my my SOMEONE has been doing their homework!

Why do I feel like aria and Sonata would be biters.

nice profile pic...you have good taste

Oh because they ARE darling. Aria just loves to 'leave her mark' as it were; girl is so damn territorial. and Sonata? She just likes the sounds people make when she bites them

-Blows a kiss- Why THANK you love

other than dagi i like eqg rarity looks good in black stockings

hahah black and white are always such a fabulous mixture aren't they? Plus not for nothing? Little Miss.Rarity has some currrrrrrrrves!

Like a fuckin' race car track!

Just so you know, roleplaying is against site rules. Speak like a normal person, don't attempt to play a character. Keep it up and the site mods may have a word with you.

Siren mating season and your the only male in miles.

My body probably wouldn't be ready to handle all 3 of them but then? I would remember the words of my hero All Might and go PLUS ULTRA on the 3 of them lmao

Three things you never have too much of money, bullets, and loving women.

Of course the real question are the sirens in human form? Or are they in the true form witch means, you have three mermaids pony things the size of a tractor trailer with mouths full of shark like teeth and world domination complex.

Human form obviously lol. Then again if I was my OC he(or she depending on which I am using) would find a way to enjoy it anyway lmao. Adagio is my waifu right next to sunset and I cannot choose

Depends on where are the bullets and the...sanity of the women.

Hehehe her is a secret all women are crazy it just depends on if it's the kind of crazy you like or not.

Honestly I'd be ok with either but I think siren form would be more fun. Full body blow job. Lol just hope she spits instead of swallows.

Yandere is the the worst kind in my opinion.

They can be used for effect.

nah honestly id rather have them give me a footjob.....whod else would love dagis soft purple stocking feet around their cock?

We all know aria would be grinding a stiletto heal on some ones rod and berries.

Or how about a threesome with them.

I've played around with the idea for a while, and my most recent idea was this: Adagio is severely dominant and teasing, pretty much the perfect blend of femdom and feminine seduction, whereas Aria is more blunt and straightforward about sex, and may enjoy fun with her ass (hers doesn't get much attention by the fandom, was my thought), while Sonata is... either so ditzy you'd have to walk her through the whole thing (and be wary of blowjobs) or is almost as energetic and cheery about sex as Pinkie Pie might be, and may enjoy boobplay (I like Sonata's tits:rainbowwild:)

Just my errant thoughts, not saying I seriously would expect the Dazzlings to be like this for sure, just an idle idea:ajsmug:

Tons of other possibilities of course, Aria and/or Adagio being submissive in contrast to their usual behavior, Sonata being almost animal-like dominant in bed, or perhaps all of them see sex as just another form of interaction and possible manipulation and are completely casual about it all the way, and so on and so forth.

I honestly prefer them in human form, but the only reason I don't like their Siren forms is because they have almost none of the features present in their human forms, particularly their hair. But some fan ideas have them keep it, so if they looked like they're depicted there I'd have no problem (and of course if I really intended to sleep with them, and they wanted it in their true forms, I'd get over it:rainbowwild:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28