The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

If each Dazzling, had a theme song, what you pick out?

For Sonata, I like "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift. Specifically for the line, "I've got nothing in my brain." Sonata is ditzy enough for that! And since she's everyone's newest waifu, I think the line "I go on to many dates." applies to her as well.

For Adagio, I like "Cooler than Me" by Mike Posner. It reminds me of Adagio's demeanor, how she thinks everyone is so pathetic and such.

And I have nothing for Aria. :twilightsheepish:

So, what about you guys?

3772464 what song reminds me of The Dazzlings? Well I do have a list of songs that match their style, but If I had to narrow it down to one, it would be "Tomorrow Is Mine" from Bayonetta 2. Listen to the vocalists, hear the lyrics and you'll see.

Now then, the way this song seems like a Dazzlings song, is that the vocals seem awfully reminiscent of our three lovely ladies here. That and each of the three segments are structured to perfectly fit each of their personalities.

For Adagio, it's a sign of leadership and power. Especially with the line "Your mistake was to underestimate my power". It shows you how strong they can be when their true potential shines forth.

The second segment of the song seems more about fighting and taunting, so more tailored to that whinyb= brat, Aria' tastes. It also has a certain Aria flair to it at certain points.

As for the third and final segment, it's to demonstrate that their power makes them unbeatable, there's no holding back and they just tend to get cocky with their words. Similar to how Sonata had some fantastic quotes, this song is starting to show the enemies that there's gonna be some defeats dealt to them, but they're like "Hey, you're gonna get beaten, so why not just give up?"

I don't really have a song for each of the Dazzlings, except maybe Stranger I remain from Metal Gear Rising.

But...I've had a problem regarding a certain Dazzling and a certain song.

I listen to this song and I can't not hear Adagio Dazzle singing it! I really can't!!

Sonata:

Aria:

Adagio:

All three:

Pokemon Style!

Aria:

Adagio:

Sonata:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

3772464 I'm With You by Avril Lavigne now reminds me of all of them. I can see any of the three Dazzlings standing on a bridge, makeup running down their cheeks, feeling downhearted after they lost the Battle of the Bands, and a boy coming and helping them out.

Sonata

Aria

Though these songs are about characters from a completely different franchise, I can't help but feel like they fit these two just as well. Vi and Jinx are even comparable to Aria and Sonata.

Those of you unfamiliar with League of Legends, Jinx is an airheaded and impulsive criminal that commits crimes simply because she's bored. Crimes ranging from "Reckless Hexplosive Detonation" to "Aggravated Jaywalking."
Sonata seems a bit similar. She doesn't have any agenda or big evil plans, she'd rather leave those to Adagio. As long as she gets to stir up some trouble and feel evil at the end of the day, she's happy!

EDIT: The "Pow-Pow" that is mentioned in the song is the name that Jinx gave her gun. Thought that might confuse some people.

Vi's backstory depicts her as someone who grew up in a lawless area and learned to steal and cheat as a means to get by. She was in a criminal gang at the age of six, and always loved when a good heist went smoothly. She eventually left her gang and from then on only robbed other criminals. This habit eventually led to her being approached by Sheriff Caitlyn, who recruited her as a law enforcer. She is still very much a rebel and usually ignores protocol in favor of solving problems with brute force.
Aria strikes me as a similar character. Her voice and abrasive attitude in the film make her appear "tougher" than the other Dazzlings. Furthermore, she questions Adagio throughout the film and even challenges her leadership at one point. I get the feeling she only follows Adagio as a means to get more power for herself, and she would much rather be doing things her own way.

I don't yet have a song that immediately makes me think of Adagio... aside from the ones she sings in Rainbow Rocks.

Every time I listen to these two, I think of Adagio.

Thanks to Dazzle Dazzle Little Stars I think of them when I listen to this one because the vocals really do sound a lot like them.

I imagine them able to sing this one

And this one sounds A LOT like something Adagio would sing

Actually, this one is very Adagio too... with Aria as Nuka and Sonata as Vitani oddly enough

This one is very Aria for me, not sure why. The instruments just remind me of her for some reason.

And for some reason, I think of either Sonata or Aria singing this one

I'm gonna stop there cause I don't wanna clutter the thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7