Daisy Chain 44 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
fimfic4ever
Group Admin

This is a thread where the writers can post how far they are in their part of the Daisy Chain, feel free to use it for a little discussion regarding the story's, but remember we have another thread used as the 'main discussion thread'

UnlicensedBrony
Group Contributor

Hey, thanks for creating this :twilightsmile:

Right now, my part is all written out, and clocks in at about 5,900 words. I'm obviously going to need to reel in my exposition a bit, and maybe cut some things from some of the scenes. I don't have a lot of time to work on it today, but for the rest of the week I'll have a few hours each morning, so you should all see my entry published this week :pinkiehappy:

UnlicensedBrony
Group Contributor

3443624 Okay, it's down to 4,785 words - just under the max. Yay! :yay:

With the time I have to spend on it tonight and tomorrow morning, I should be able to get all of the editing done easily by midday tomorrow. So, whoever's next, prepare to receive your prompt tomorrow, at last! :pinkiecrazy:

dramatic_spoon
Group Contributor

Progress update:

It's finished and added to the group.

Comment posted by Wrangle Wolfe deleted Jul 29th, 2014
Wrangle Wolfe
Group Contributor

3470774 I am trying so hard to write this...:twilightangry2:
But not only is my computer messing up ALL THE TIME!!! But seriously dramatic_spoon, why? Just... WHY!? Do you know how hard it is to ship Fleur and Pinkie... it's just... just... WHY!
AKA: I've gotten nowhere with this ship...:facehoof:

ward282
Group Admin

I haven't been prompted yet but I can tell you now to expect a whole load of references, some of which you'll be all too familiar with...

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3611818 References eh? References to what, I wonder :trixieshiftright: :duck:

ward282
Group Admin

3613016 ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3613293 isn't that a song? I swear I've heard that somewhere :rainbowlaugh:

dramatic_spoon
Group Contributor

Lynyrd Skynyrd.

ward282
Group Admin

That was completely unintentional.

ward282
Group Admin

Well I'm going to start mine later today, I'll be looking for some cover art, maybe an editor.

ward282
Group Admin

3613405 So it's been a few hours since I last updated everyone, as its now midnight I'm going to bed. The story is currently about 2,500 words the main story is finished but desperately in need of a heavy edit, so expect that word count to go up. I'm still looked for cover art for the story but hopefully Fimfic will be able to help me out with that. I'd ask someone from the group to help me out but there are tons of surprises and well... spoilers :raritywink:

ward282
Group Admin

So I now have coverart but a wild 1000 words have appeared in the story, watch this thread!

What happened to part 6?

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3657920 One of our writers (Dawn Gem) was meant to write that part, a lot of stuff happened and we were unsure if/when she would actually published the story. Since we wanted to move on and I already new the character Dawn was going to prompt (Discord), we decided to move on, but we are keeping that spot open just in case she does publish the story. Maybe if she does say she's not doing it we could get some one else to write it (just to fill the space).

caveman0803
Group Contributor

3657934 she didn't exactly make my life easy with that one. But that's what this is about; challenging ourselves.

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3668766 just you wait, we're already making plans for what Round 3 will be like, I think that will be even more challenging :trixieshiftleft:

caveman0803
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20