The Mailbox: Reloaded 86 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 95 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 95

3315473 JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDENJOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

3316507 ...football

Okay I'm done. Gotta admit, it's better than 2 pages of butthurt spike fans.

AEIOU.

There, we're done.

Digging the Rainbowpie chemistry. Friendshipping or otherwise, it's nice.

3353929 I find this Pinkie sequence hypnotically cute. Her little sad faces are too much for me to bear.

Pinkie's poor hopes are just incredibly dashed by the empty mailbox.

3354748 It's funny this should come up. I'm writing something about this very thing right now. Pinkie and a mailbox.

Also hypnotically cute: That Rarity avatar. I can't quit looking at it.

The Dash/Pinkie conversation reminds me of this:

Dammit you two Jakes, stop making me like Rainbow Pie

JaketheGinger
Group Admin

There's no shame in succumbing to RainbowPie.

It's a very different flavour from AppleDash. You can't really say one is better than the other because the dynamic in both works very differently from one another.

:pinkiehappy::rainbowwild: Pictured: Rainbow licking Pinkie.

Dammit you two Jakes, stop making me like likeable Rainbow Pie

Fixed that for you.

Also: Don't stop. :rainbowkiss:

Exactly. RainbowPie is a very different ship.

You would not be the first to fall prey to dat ass, Dashie.

Man, Dash does not do anything half-way. :fluttershyouch:

Dash... you have fucked up. :ajbemused:

I guess it's Dash's turn to hold the drama ball this round. :raritywink:

I thought the side-story would be Pinkie and Dash getting together by Pinkie comforting her. I was pleasantly surprised.

So... Shy got a letter. I am next expecting a letter to Discord, asking if he can turn cancer into cotton candy.

So. Many. Puns. :applejackconfused:

JaketheGinger
Group Admin

It wasn't as easy as it may have looked. I was really struggling by the end to come up with some. :rainbowlaugh:

Admit it, this entire mailbox was just a setup for those puns. :ajbemused:

JaketheGinger
Group Admin

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Well, I think you did a good job. You could have weeded out some of the weaker ones, but the story didn't feel half-baked for it. I suppose it would be the pot calling the kettle black if I got on your case about it. You continue to set a high standard of writing in your joint works. I'm giving you a green light to write more of these enjointable stories. (Fans are like roaches. You'll never get rid of us.)

(I'm so sorry.)

JaketheGinger
Group Admin

10/10. I wish I could be as good at wordplay as you are.

My brother is even worse, I had to learn in self-defense.

I will feel cheated at this point if I don't see four letters to Dash and Pinkie from AJ Twi Fluttershy and Rarity all detailing how they had to gather together to save the world or were kidnapped or something epic. I'm beginning to wonder if Fluttershy got eaten by a grue, Rarity being a white unicorn was likely sold into white slavery, Twi may well have been eaten by the griffons as a peace offering between nations, and AJ seems to have overdosed on painkillers.

Also, Shy really needs to get with Discord on this cancer thing. When all sane treatments have been tried it's time to ask for insane ones. Maybe Blaze could be turned into a tree or a pot plant or something, I don't think those can have cancer.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 95