Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So this is an author who is totally convinced that his writng is great, doesn't care about the downvotes, and is responding to every point a critic makes with reasons on why their points are bullshit.

So basically, he's acting like most new writers that end up here. I'm getting kinda sick of it. I've been trying to get him to see that he's just going to get hate by continuing his irritating jabs and relentless refuting of others, but he apparently as an intelligence proofing set up around his ears and eyes. Anyone got any ideas on how to slam an idea through the skull of someone like this? I don't know why I'm still trying, but I feel like he really could improve. If only he would listen to people, jeeze.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Well then... it seems that the story no longer exists... maybe you did something right?

3346166 God I hope so. The constant refutions of literally everyone's ideas was getting a little bit old. One of the other commentators actually made a Rage Review for the story outlining it. Hopefully he'll actually listen next time, or else he might just end up stuck in this cycle. It's depressing how many people do that here.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

I know. It's almost exactly what I did when I first came onto this site, but it wasn't as bad actually. I was quite open-mined and humble when it came down to it then and look at me now...

Either way, stuff changed for the better overall... hopefully... and that's good 'nuff to say mission accomplished.

3346022 he sounds like me almost. When I first started here, I could deal with attacks on my stories, just not attacks on me personally. I was also going through a rough time when I first joined up, but my stories have improved over a small period of time.

Arxsys
Group Admin

Dude, we aren't calling people out anymore. Per site staff that is a rule that is heavily enforced. Sorry, but warning one and a thread lock.

Next time we have to go for a temp ban. Please review the group rules.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6