Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I wanted to write this message in the old Plan 9 group but since Umachan left I decided to write it here.

Some of you might remember me. Most of you probably don't. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that Theater Critic wants to come back to Fimfiction. He's made a couple videos and in one he calls out some of the old guard that tormented him from the old Plan 9 days. Namely Umachan, Moviemaster, Lord Ershwin Wholewheat, Fiddlesworth the Bear and Awkward Taco.

Umachan's response to him would have been a simple, "meh" had he bothered to respond but he's too busy right now. He's articling for a big law firm right now and making some serious cash but the poor dear is working 12 hour days so he's pretty tired when he gets home. It'll be worth it when he starts actually practicing law and pushing the dirty work onto his trainee though. :scootangel:

Just wanted people to know this. I'll let myself out.

3340255 Don't know who this guy is or what happened, but it seems to me he wants to end an animosity. Good on him, I suppose.

Don't know who this guy is or what happened, but it seems to me he wants to end an animosity.

I wouldn't count on it. He did the same thing last time and if you listen to the video he slams Umachan at the beginning saying that he doesn't know why 3340255 is with him. Then later he's all about how he wants to bury the hatchet.

Arxsys
Group Admin

3340255 I'm all for folks burying the hatchet around here. There is way too much stupid stuff that happens in comments/blogs/whatever. If the guy does come back and behaves, good on him.

That said, for the safety of the group (and no insult meant OP) I'm going to lock this down. We have to toe a very fine line with site staff after what Plan 9 v1.0 pulled. Don't want to see anything getting out of hand.

That said, any other admin can unlock this if they disagree. Again, no insult meant. I'm just playing it safe on the rules.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4