Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Arxsys
Group Admin

Ok guys, we have a big task ahead of us. Contributors who can help move stories from the old group would be appreciated. This is a massive amount of work, so help is good.

Folders that are complete, minus stories that I can't add for some reason or another:
-Drama
-Anthro
-WTF
-Slice of Life

Majin Syeekoh
Group Contributor

3273823 Alright, knocked out Slice of Life

Flowey
Group Contributor

3273823 I got around 75% of the requests folder ^^:twilightblush: still getting that error messege though :twilightoops:

Arxsys
Group Admin

Thanks guys :twilightsmile: I'm still feeling pretty under the weather but will be back helping as soon as I'm able. :twilightsmile:

Flowey
Group Contributor

3278524 IT's done for me ^^ I can continue with the requests folder

Flowey
Group Contributor

3273823 Got the requests folder done ^^ lets see what folder need my attention now *looks at folders* hmm adventure seems good I finish that one ^^
Update: got the adventure folder done

Dropbear
Group Contributor

I've started on sad, it's a tough slug.

FicusCat
Group Contributor

It's a security of the site, and we bump against it because our folder system is crap.

There is over 2500 stories on Plan 9, but ... we got less than 800 different stories in reality.

So maybe we should work a little to improve our folders, because a story with 5 tags count as 5 differents stories for the site when we add it to 5 differents folders.
Pretty sure a couple of general folders like " Human ", " Horror ", " Clop ", " Trollfic " and " Other " can get the job done, because theses fives tags regroup the majority of the crappy fics on Plan 9.

Dropbear
Group Contributor

Well, if a story is added then a green tick is placed next to the group name. Just don't add a fic that has a tick next to Plan 9 from equestria 2.

3273823 I would suggest you have a look at 'Anthro'.
a small question, does the story go to all aplicables, or just the best quality?

Secondly, could someone help me find all my old stories here?

3279245 What if you filled in stories folder by folder?
if you start with 'Anthro', then ' *B* ' and ' *C* ' and so on?

Arxsys
Group Admin

3296959 I'll try to take a look at Anthro later today/this evening. Is it just a sorting thing or ?

3297298 Anthro did look as as good a category as any to start with?

First Priority would be moving all the desired stories over, as per qualification?
then they can be sorted into all categories you like them to be.
Aside from this, new stories that qualify would filter into the group as well?

Arxsys
Group Admin

3298049 We are taking all the stories we can from Plan 9 and keeping them in their respective folders. We can only put a story in one folder though, so it is a toss of the dice *shrug*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15