A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Lets see how well it works:trollestia:

My Deviantart account now has purpose other than favoring stuff

LOL! My favourite is the last one... since it's about you.

Also, LOLZ!:rainbowlaugh:

zeusdemigod131
Group Admin

Yay! I'm a meme!

ThatOneVolcarona
Group Admin

Oh gosh this is awesome!

Also, I can confirm, Bubba does not sleep.

TDN is actually two small goblins, one is in charge of the editing and the other one is in charge of Fox, trustory.

Cool....now write a story.

Smashing Skunk53
Group Contributor

...or update other poke fix.

My pride is wounded....but true.

My sincere respect to TDN, seriously dudde, how do you do it?

Fuck, time to get to work and get a meme!
Edit: My turn... How do you upload from a tablet?!?
Edit: Success!

xBUBBA1995x
Group Admin

Trick question. I don't sleep.

xBUBBA1995x
Group Admin

For the love of god, make more, please.

4245946 let me see what I can do

4245945 i have no sympathy for you
i have to deal with 10 hours of school (plus an hour in the morning to wake up, take a shower, get dressed, brush teeth, pack bag/lunch, and check email/messages)
i deal with hockey, homework, social life, art, and some acting, still being able to post a chapter at least once a week...
all while getting 7 1/2 hours of sleep

(p.s. i'm even starting a comic project on the side which i'm gonna try and update once a week too)

ThatOneVolcarona
Group Admin

4246648 What kind of super human are you O.O

Seriously, what the hell I can't even keep up with all the side-fics!

Why do you have 10 hours of school?

4246819 oh yeah, i also read every single canon or sub canon side fic and keep up with all of them, not to mention all the other stories i read

4246648. Dude, 10 hours of school is tough, i give you credit. I thought 3 jobs were bad, i still see hallucinations from my 80 hour work week

4246823 4246854
Long version:
well actually it's only seven, but the other 3 are an hour of drive time to there and back (half an hour each day on a good day) about half an hour in the morning to go to my locker which is as far away as the entrance as can be (minus one locker) half and hour to get to my locker from my class, pack up and get to where i'm normally picked up, and the last hour is me helping clean after school since they close the computer lab after school ends(so i can't work on homework) and i'm too young to drive my self currently (my sis has homework help at school til 4, while and my mom will only pick me up when she picks her up too and my dad is a teacher so he still has school work for a while after school.)
Short version:
basically to sum it up, that ten hours is the time from when i leave the house to go to school, to the time i get back home.

4245959 are you done making more yet?! *pretends to wag a tail as i patiently wait*

Yeah! Give us more! Give us more! Give us more! *Throws fist in the air each time*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22