Corruption of Champions 377 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I'm currently developing a CoC-like text base game for mlp, it's still in early stages. Like corruption of champions, it will probably contain some hardcore stuff (well, it depends on your taste). You create and customize your own character.

The basic story is the player character being sent from a normal Equestria universe to a twisted version of Equestria.

Fetish:
Anthro
bestiality? (Does intercourse with fantasy animal and monster count as such?)
Body Modification
Exhibitionism
Gangbang
Humiliation
Milking
Slavery
Tentacles (and all those fetish tentacles often brings, such as belly bulging, impregnate, etc.)

Tech stuff
The game engine is written in Java, should run on all (or most) device with Java.

question is the slavery limited to bad ends? cause i like being enslaved and continuing on as a slave in some games

bestiality? (Does intercourse with fantasy animal and monster count as such?)

1. Can it talk? More specifically, can it say "Yes" or "No"?

Will ther be TG? If so you got my interest.

Hypnosis/mind control? perhaps some elements there may be fun for you to play with!

Do you need writers? Also, can we request fetishes?

Continuing as slave is possible, pc have stats related to submissive. Slavery will be a big part of the game.

Beast and monster that can't talk, as usual, there's going to be fantasy beast of all sort out there to satisfy us.

Good suggestion, I will probably plan some event for that, maybe even devote a npc to those fetish.

YES! YES!
I'm currently in need of more writers. What fetish do you have in mind?

4103475 maybe for hypnosis you can do it for the enslavement so the master/mistress enslaves you faster or a npc hypnotizes you so you like more fetishes which changes encounters (kinda like how in coc drinking the bimbo potion turns you into a bimbo and changes the scene where you lose to a goblin)

also a good thing to add would be a way to disable some fetishes which would obviously turn off some scenes

I'm always for hypnosis and corruption; I've toyed with demons/ponies.
Also, since this is ponies, we have to, have to, have to have stuff like bridles and all.

PM me about the info for writers and we can talk then <3

4103475 Then It's probably beastiality.
Like anyone in this forum would care.

I'm currently working on the combat system. Well, the basic of combat works, but I'm trying to balance the numbers. Damage calculation and such, it's kinda annoying trying to balance the maths.

4110438 do you have a blog/site for this?

I'm currently just using this site's blog feature. I am considering switching over to blogger (already had a blog), but their policy on adult content keeps changing (first, they say no adult from march onward, than they said they change their mind and adult content is ok). I plan to wait til their policy fully stabilize before switching main development blog over.

Let me know when I can play this sounds like it will be fun.But I have one question will you be having character and creature art and images?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17