Smilinary 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I was going through the various groups on my list to see which ones have been more active with threads and what not, and I noticed this group has been dead quiet for a while.

Is Smilinary dead?

That is not dead which can eternal lie!

I still stalk Smiles. :rainbowkiss:

And they made my pretty grey, gloomy day yesterday a lot more bearable, with just a few words.

Then they scared me with angry faces and I hid in a closet for a few hours.

It's a complicated relationship. An' everyone keeps telling me it's a mistake, even when I assure them that I just walked into a door. It wasn't Smiles' fault!. :raritydespair:

Stalk? Well then.

Well that's good!

Oh boy, d'you say something bad?

Mistake? Well you were kinda shipped by another person, so I wouldn't really call it a mistake... More just unexpected.

Oh boy, d'you say something bad?

I gave them a really cheesy compliment. :raritydespair:
That's pretty much my shtick.

Mistake? Well you were kinda shipped by another person, so I wouldn't really call it a mistake... More just unexpected.

Yes, that's what I said! It's meant to be!
I dun care that Smiles is a bad influence, and is in a band, and hangs out by the overpass with those shifty folks!

And I thought people had already forgotten about this group.

I dun care that Smiles is a bad influence, and is in a band, and hangs out by the overpass with those shifty folks!

and you shouldn't:eeyup:

I love you too, Luminary! :raritycry:

This touching moment is somewhat ruined by the fact that I just realized that I believe Rarity is secretly insulting Pinkie Pie with all the dresses she makes for her.

Oh. Erm.
Plan B!

*cue off-screen sex scene*

Should I uh, keep rolling?

Alright.
*starts rotating camera*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14