Smilinary 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

About you know, me and lumi's plato-romancy shipping thingy?

Or is this group hush hush forbidden love?

Are you kidding? This is the first Celebrity relationship I've ever been interested in. Of course you should do it!

Y'know, regardless of anything, I totally will force you to watch FiM with me one day.
I-I'll even force myself to watch Baby Cakes for you.

Epsilon Delta, check.

Who the hell are you checking off!? Its confusing me and i get scared when im confused :fluttercry:

Aheh.

Aheheheheh.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh....My.....God.......Kay i was scared but know....know im freaked out.....Awesome though whats the checklist for?

Characters for the SmiLightUminatigerzz ship (S.L.U.T.) clopfic+. So far you rate as a friend and not part of the shipping, but Lumy's not too picky, lol!

Hmm....Yeah but apparently she only does it with satisfactory profile pics. And i dont think a UNSC Army trooper's gonna cut it :rainbowwild:

Nice acronym by the way

This is the fourth creepiest checklist I've been on this week.

I just hope you preserve my integrity as a ninja. I can't afford to be seen in a public relationship...

Or in public...

Or at all.

I thought ninjas are seen when they mean to be seen... like, you know a distracti- oooo, shiny!

Depends on the target. For most people/ponies it's easier to just kill them or complete your mission without anyone ever knowing you were there.

For certain targets, such as Luminary, it may be appropriate to use uncommon techniques. Approach them when their most vulnerable (during shipping), distract them with your adorable, bubblegum pink hair, and then...

Mission Accomplished!:pinkiecrazy:

Ninja technique noted.

I prefer the Open Hoof or the Celestial Palm, myself.

See, those guys in your picture are total amateurs. Rule 1 of being a ninja is always go solo. The law of conservation of ninjitsu means that any other ninjas you bring along will just suck up all your ninja power.

LOL your post seemed really clopworthy, right there...

But I take your point:

But are you a kunoichi or a traditional ninja?

Clop away, my pony friend!:twilightsmile:

I guess my avatar is one of those summoner-ninja deals. Like you summon monsters and stuff to do the actual dirty work. It's louder then I'd like, but it keeps the uniform clean, you know?

Who the hell needs ninja's when you have the 5.56 and a 40mm UGL. Also on the hill FOB there'll probably be quite a few....(ten to twenty) of these.

Raining hell on anyone who wants to touch you :pinkiecrazy:.

Assuming what you're shooting at is really what you're shooting at and not what you think you are shooting at but isn't there.... :pinkiehappy:
Equestrian First Battalion Ordinance officer reporting!

Oh my god that's awesome!! :rainbowkiss: :rainbowwild:

Might I inquire what I rate as?

Also...I wouldn't worry bout nothing if there was even one of these babies in the sky :rainbowdetermined2:

As long as there isn't already a ninja hiding in your cockpit.

It's a single seat multi purpose VTOL jet craft......

It's a really good ninja hiding in there.

There's barley any room for even the pilot to move his legs and arms let alone his body :unsuresweetie:

That's what the ninja wants you to think. Lulls you into a false sense of security. "There's barely enough room for me in here," he thinks. Never even sees it coming.

Then you're off on the ground, bombarding the hillside you think the ninja is on, never suspecting that he's taken control of your air support (cause this ninja is also an ace pilot). The fight is over before it even begins.

Each squad carries a AT-4 essentialy (insurgents have AK's and RPG's need of a AT/AA rocket is defiantly needed :applejackconfused:) a massive green tube that locks onto anything metal that moves.

You're the midriff baring human Twilight sex friend with a fire fetish.

No need to thank me.

You can shoot what you can't see... but only if you are aiming in the right place.

In case you hadn't heard (I just stumbled on this looking for the Equestrian Royal Air Defense Force.)

Oh, here.

midriff baring human Twilight sex friend with a fire fetish.

words cannot describe how okay with this I am.

If I pass pilot selection I'm wearing that wether the CO likes it or not :rainbowwild:

A couple more masculine ones:

my masculinity is overloading!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34