Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

Greetings! Welcome to my little shop of awful things.

Writing contests, borderline brutality, and a bit of undue blasphemy reigns here.

Welcome, one and all... two of you. Please feel free to mingle and greet your fellow captives... I mean, club members.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3174307 So, when does the writing contest start?

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

3174399 & 3174848:

HURRAH FOR US! Four members! Nicely met, the three of you!

I have issued the first writing exercise in a separate post, but please - introduce yourselves! DON'T BE SHY! ... don't make me come over there.

I'm Twifight, I write flowery prose, and I'm a twisted little monster bent on killing the members of One Direction nice girl once you get to know me.

Don't touch my stuff.

Wait. Is this one of those "do things" groups? That have "purposes" and stuff? I just joined because I like your dress.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

*Writes 'f' in the appropriate column for 3174953 in his stalking sheet.*

Em, no, I'm not doing anything creepy...

Oh, you want to know about me. You have some stalker in you as well, don't you?

Anyways, I thought I was a nice guy also, but now, looking at the content of my 10 stories that are coming out soon... Well, maybe I'm not such a nice guy after all.

I try to use writing to explore new horizons. I want to describe something unique, new and profound. However, I seemed to be cursed. Only death and destruction comes out of my finger tips. Whatever I try to write, it's always the same. My writing gets covered in a plaque of dark humor.

3174971 That dress really is something, isn't it? I wonder where the black part comes from, though. I hope that's not a part of my red and black OC!

If the pony you kill is red and black is it still murder? That wing is very small, though. I could be from Nyx. I'm more concerned about the Applejack colored wing. This must have been after RD and Fluttershy became alicorn Princesses, and AJ and Pinkie became pegasi (cause that's the next step up for earth ponies).

Phazon
Group Admin

I think those are Scootaloo's wings. And I see a smaller white horn around her neck, so that's probably Sweetie Belle's.

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

I love my dress. I exist because of this avatar. I don't know what I would be without it.

Maybe I'd be Trixie. Isn't that sad?

CrimsonEquine
Group Admin

3174848 Hey you! Aren't such you a writing competition fanatic?

Hey.

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

HEY!

Want to be a part of the process?

CrimsonEquine
Group Admin

For SURE I'd like to be apart of that process.

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

Great! Just sign on the dotted lies. Swipe the signatures, dot your ties. We're the manifest of negligence; an issue of far off terrorism made in flesh. Sown as seeds in effluvium, we're decided by the machine to kill our kingdoms. Resting peace in the pieces that decorate the passageway, be in kind we define how the kind recognises the pious minds.

I think I just rapped. It doesn't make sense though.

CrimsonEquine
Group Admin

Rapping is the first steps towards enlightenment, keep going.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3185271 Why, yes, I am a fanatic. Not so much competition fanatic, though. I only join the fun competitions.

LonelyBrony42
Group Admin

uhhh... hi?

Hello!

Whose dress would you like to be part of?

LonelyBrony42
Group Admin

3186675 Preferably no one's.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3187023 It's a shame. You have such a lovely mane. And your horn would be perfect for my necklace.

But, no means no, right? :unsuresweetie:

LonelyBrony42
Group Admin

3187645 I like having any extensions of my body remaining intact. I'm trying to grow my hair out anyways. (One day it'll rival Celestia's)

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3189102 Yes, you're right. It would be a shame to cut them off now. Let them grow a bit.

I wonder what kind of hair gel she uses to make it all wavey.

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

So we're going with a mutilation concept?

I'm okay with this.

Hi! I'm yamgoth.
I like yams and goths... there ain't too much.

I spend my time on fimfiction reading objectionable content. There are a few authors here that make bronies cry and get super butthurt with their superior evil know how in writing. I scavenge undrunk brony tears in those stories comment's section, hiding them away in a manner akin to a squirrel. It sustains the voices that tell me to do fun and creative things (yay!)

Oh, and smut is nice.

And Battlebots. Battlebots are awesome.

LonelyBrony42
Group Admin

3190205 It's a secret known only to the Princesses of Equestria.

To emphasize my interests:

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3200639 That's a massive dildo you have there. :trollestia:

Iz mah yam goff dildo :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28