The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I saw this today and I wanted your opinions on this ship, do you think this would work out like RD and Twi do?

I dig it.

It is practically TwiDash from S1. The only thing that'd be different would likely be that Daring wouldn't be obsessed with the Wonderbolts.
~Twi

Well. One is an avid reader, and the other is an avid writer.

~Twi

Maybe not the same way but I was thinking the same thing

So, what, discount TwiDash?

4748545 Looks like a bargain ship. It's the same thing as TwiDash, only cheaper because the colors are off! :rainbowlaugh:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4748545 One is an obsessive reader, and the other is not only a famous author, but a character in a book and an archaeologist, which means she's also fond of studying and researching things, even if she does limit herself to ancient artifacts and fossils. Yes, I think that ship would work nicely if written properly.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4748649 I think my above post would shed some light on how the dynamic of the relationship might vary from Twidash. The ships have some similarities, yes, but it would still be fresh and new in many different ways.

4748656 I actually think it'd be interesting. One concept off the top of my head would be that Moondancer likes the Daring Do series (since Twilight does), and Daring goes to the school to follow a clue (could be in the architecture or library). Moondancer notices her and fangirls out, and tries to help her out (this being after the episode, so she's more outgoing) and Daring accepts her help, and Moondancer winds up going on the adventure with her.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4748711 That would be cool. What about this...? What if Moondancer finally quit being a student, (Shit, she must have 12 degrees) and she decided to get a job as a professor of a university in Vanhoover. There, she meets Daring Do, an archaeology professor. That can't be right, though. She's a fictional character, isn't she?

Desperate to get to the bottom of this mystery, Moondancer plans a stakeout to follow Daring Do from the university. Imagine her surprise when, after every other pony has left the building, she doesn't see Daring Do, but A.K. Yearling instead!

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4748767 And an archaeologist, technically.

4749136 I like that idea.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4750047 Thanks. :twilightsmile: Wanna' steal it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16