The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59

Wow, I loved that episode.

Rainbow kinda acted ridiculous, but that was probably the most TwiDash stuff I've ever seen crammed into one show. :rainbowkiss:

Anyone got some thoughts they'd like to share?

I loved seeing the interaction between the two. Very back and forth as their personalties clashed but they both came out better for it.

3177268 Yeah, I was actually kinda shocked at how much they were fighting in the beginning. :twilightoops:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3177281 Every good relationship has its fights.:ajsmug:

3177779 It makes the make-up sex that much more enjoyable. :moustache:

Hexy
Group Contributor

/agreed.

I have to ask, was it just me who was expecting them to make out had Fluttershy not shown up. Watching that scene I just kept picturing all those shows where the two characters are yelling at each other then in the middle of the argument they start kissing….

Or was that just me? :twilightblush:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3178765 Sorry, I haven't seen it yet. I'll get back to you once I do. Nice to meet you, by the way.

3178765 I coulda pictured a makeout! :pinkiehappy:

same to you.
Always nice to be able to talk to someone new!

Glad it wasn't just me then…

3178817 Of course... you could always write one yourself if the show will not provide one for you. :pinkiecrazy:

Sadly my story is well beyond that point… Maybe after I get done with it and start a new one.

Although my next story will be evil Twidash… not sure if i could fit it in there

3178840 Well, I might write a side-story to Amethyst that might have more 'explicit' material. :pinkiecrazy:

Always room for more Twidash!

I started by writing, well novels, for lack of a better term. I like em in that I can do quite a bit with them, however, they do not leave room for other projects.

3178861 Absolutely true. :applejackunsure: Voices was a bitch, and a life-sucker.

finally saw the episode, I really liked it.

3178765 now that you mention it, it's hard not to pitcher it happening .

Its the obvious sexual tension :rainbowkiss:

or the Twidash shipping goggles :rainbowhuh:

either way great episode :rainbowderp:

3179190 Yessss.... :pinkiecrazy:

Hexy
Group Contributor

Just watched it. Saw it. Loved it. Twerked it.:rainbowhuh: Not really, but something about Twilight and Rainbow flying together just makes me extremely happy.:pinkiehappy:

3179260 yeah, me to, nice to meet you, btw:pinkiehappy:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3179296 The pleasure's all mine. Unless you want some of it. I've always thought that was a weird saying. Isn't it selfish to say that the pleasure is all mine, not letting anyone else have any? But that's irrelevant. It's nice to meet you too.:pinkiehappy:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3179147 I could have pictured at least three make-out sessions in that episode, and I was extremely surprised that they didn't hug at least once. I think I know how I'm going to start my multi-chapter Twidash now. :rainbowdetermined2:

Did anyone else notice the almost constant bedroom eyes they were giving each other between their regular expressions? Lol. :rainbowwild:

Also, this thing was a continuous giggle fit for me. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I was worried I was going to wake my wife up in the next room because I was laughing so hard. :rainbowlaugh:

This has confirmed Rainbow Dash as official Best Pony for me. :rainbowkiss:

Timaeus
Group Contributor

Twilight and Rainbow are two very different ponies, and any shipper worth their salt can see that any relationship between any characters (this is especially true of TwiDash) will have its ups and downs. In the case of TwiDash I would expect there to be fights as the relationship progresses (if it's true of the friendship it would be even moreso true of the romantic relationship). This episode presented one of those times when Twilight and Rainbow's personalities clash, which has already happened in the series. Where Twilight is a bookworm and A-student, Rainbow is more of the jock or (in this episode) the class clown. The two of them have very different takes on things, and while I think that they play off each other really well and (as this episode demonstrated) they are very capable at working through their differences and are better for it.

That and everything else about this episode was amazing. Rainbow trying to study, Pinkie's rap, Twilight's aviators, Rarity's deadpan expression, Applejack's "attempt" to help Rainbow... this episode is in my personal top five.

Heat of the Moment was almost canon had Fluttershy not stepped in :rainbowwild:

3179938 I wasn't saying it like I didn't understand why they fought. That was clear to me. I was just more surprised at how wordy their argument got. :moustache:

Timaeus
Group Contributor

The argument was almost exactly like Heat of the Moment. Stupid Fluttershy intervening *grumbles*

3179955 I can't hold it against Flutters. :derpytongue2: She's my faves.

Timaeus
Group Contributor

I can! :derpytongue2:

'Cause everyone knows Twilight/Applejack/Rarity are the best. And Rainbow has had so many adorable reactions this season. Enough to displace Fluttershy as "cutest pony." :yay:

From my home page

3177079 Prepare yourselves.... Testing Testing 123 alternate ending fics are coming....

Hexy
Group Contributor

3180836 If I were fishing for these fics, I hope I'll need a bigger boat! I'm not really good at this humor thing.

3180942 humor can be easy, just lie down and let me surgergecly implant this clown nose into your brain. :pinkiecrazy:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3180948 On second thought, I'm happy being humorously impaired.:twilightoops:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3180959 Lol. You two are dorks. :rainbowlaugh:

Applejack's "attempt" to help Rainbow

So funny! She was pretty much like, "Welp...you're boned." :applejackunsure:
:rainbowlaugh:

Heat of the Moment was almost canon had Fluttershy not stepped in

She just wants Rainbow for herself... *Grumble grumble* :trixieshiftleft:

3199169 Do you want to be funnier:pinkiecrazy:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3199191 Do you think the world could handle me if I got any funnier. :pinkiecrazy: I am become internetz. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Timaeus
Group Contributor

We can't forget deadpan Twilight, the "I am not that tall" comment, Rarity's deadpan expression in full Wonderbolt uniform (I giggled for a good few minutes), and every other shenanigan that they got up to. These all deserve a place in the MLP hall of fame.

And to whoever posted this (must have been on another forum here):

I love/hate you. I've watched this so many times. This has only been made worse by my discovery of a 10 minute version.

3200435 yeah, I put that on someones blog in the comments.

Timaeus
Group Contributor

Implying I haven't already put this on Listen on Repeat for hours on end :ajsmug:

In that case I love/hate you.

Implying I haven't already put this on Listen on Repeat for hours on end :ajsmug:

I'm just providing quick-and-easy access to the ones that hadn't done so already...

Just in case.
~Twi

3200454 your welcome/I'm sorry

LightningBass94
Group Admin

We can't forget deadpan Twilight, the "I am not that tall" comment, Rarity's deadpan expression in full Wonderbolt uniform (I giggled for a good few minutes), and every other shenanigan that they got up to. These all deserve a place in the MLP hall of fame.

It's just a memorable episode all around, really. :rainbowkiss:

For me, TwiDash is imminent, it's only a matter of time before some juicy action happens...

Hmmm... I need to read mature TwiDash... no clopfics, just mature. If Fallout: Equestria is rated mature, then it must be mild compared to what I've heard. :rainbowderp:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3201568 It's mostly mature for gore and some very colorful language. :twilightsheepish:

3202872 I know, but I read a clop-fic and I don't feel disgusted, just more on the lines of "what did I just read..."

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3203793 Well, I've never felt either of those things. :rainbowlaugh:

3203795 ... I honestly don't know what to think...

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3200435 That was adorable!!! :rainbowkiss:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3203796 *shrugs* I like clop.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59