Starving Authors 311 members · 2,709 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Welcome to the group everyone :D I hope we all become awesome friends and have tons of fun here! So here's a nice little place to just introduce yourself to the group and say hi :D

Welp seems I'll be the first to introduce myself.
I am skultech and I am an editor.
I can't write stories myself, but I can come up with good plot points for a story and beware stories that will be edited by me with grammar mistakes in em.

For short HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

ahah! Here it is!

Well, hello everyone! I'm an author, but I've been known to have been conned into Pre-reading for a couple of people.

Oh, by the way. I'm always open to talk about nearly anything. And if you have a story idea, yet nothing to base it on, I'm always open for brainstorming!

-Hope to see you all around!

I'm Dainn.
I write stuff whenever I get a sudden idea.

I think everything I've ever uploaded is garbage, especially when compared to some of the other stories on fimfiction.
Yet there are some people who swear up and down that that isn't true.

I started writing because my editor "jmj" convinced me to give it a try.
Speaking of jmj ... he wrote this story called "Pinkamenace II society".
I Strongly recommend anyone that loves a good dark story to read it sometime.

I usually hang out around the "Sad" "Dark" "Tragedy" and "Adventure" categories.
I don't read anything unless it's rated T or higher.
I usually stay away from anything under "Romance" (Although, there are a few stories that caused me to break that rule)

I'm always up for a conversation, and I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I'm CaramelSwirls!
I'm the awesome person who decided to make this group :D And I am wayy too enthusiastic about it :)
I joined fimfiction because my friend xRezurrected was writing stories and constantly asking for help thinking of ideas for his story and he liked the ideas I came up with so he suggested (and slightly begged) that I write one of my own
So I'm an author and I love helping people with all aspects of their stories because I don't want anyone to not receive help (with that said...If I offer to do something anyone is more that welcomed to steal it from me haha I don't mind I want more people helping and not just me :D)
I love making friends and meeting new people and I'll talk about anything with anyone :D
My fimfiction page has a lot of my favorite things on it to get a brief overview of things I like
I like writing more depressing stories and I prefer to read T+ stories in the Dark/Tragedy/Sad area but there's always exceptions...
Anywho, it's so lovely to meet everyone and I hope we all become great friends :D

Hey guys i'm not gonna say "hey I'm blah" cuz my name is RIGHT THERE look at the name next to the post :rainbowlaugh: I've only finnished one fic and its got a bad rep right now but oh well.
563830 and this nice person edited for me and will most likely help you guys out too if you guys need help, at least i think so.
The other story i'm working on is funny and has my oc in it which my profile is named after. he isn't a pony though, that form will eventually be in the story , off the topic of my stories and to yours. I like reading funny fics or actiony stuff, i know actiony isn't a word but i like it :pinkiehappy, I will never read a clop fic so don't even try to recommend me reading one cuz i'm not ready for rule 34 with mlp, Pokemon was ruined because of that stuff :rainbowderp:. Screw you Google images! i think im done now. I'm gonna watch some adventure time if you don't mind me ending ending my senseless ramble. :eeyup: eeyup indeed

Zelda Spectrum
Group Contributor

Hello Starving Authors, I am The Spectralist; also known on deviantART as Ponyknight! :pinkiehappy:
I am both an artist and a writer.
I specialize in writing spooky Equestrain tales that will leave you on the edge of your seat! :pinkiecrazy:
My stories mainly consist of OC's because I find them easier to work with and I don't have to worry about messing up the canon.
I will read anything from E or T. I do read a few Mature stories, but they have to be good and can not have the "sex" tag. (the "Don't Go Outside" series by Wolokai is the only exception)
Although most of the stuff I read has the "Adventure" or "Dark" tags, I do read a few others from time to time.
I also create fan art and anything pony!
I am always looking to improve my writing skill so I am always open to constructive feedback. :twilightsmile:

Pony on, Starving Authors! :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

Hay, I'm Lulamoonsparkle, but that's a mouthful, so I go by just Lula or sommat.
I'm a writer, and have one finished short story, and am in the process of another... and you should read it!!! :derpytongue2:
I also do editing/pre-reading, anything really. If you need an editor/pre-reader, feel free to ask... I'm pretty open to any requests. :pinkiehappy:
Also love drawing poniez and CATS. CATS. I do have deviantart, where you can see said drawings.
I like reading light and funny/senseless stuff, just for a laugh, but also enjoy darker/sadder themes, or adventure.
But yeah, that's me, and I joined this group 'cuz it looked cool, and I'm always looking for suggestions and ideas on my stories, and wouldn't mind editing or pre-reading.

PS I use the words, Arsenic, Banana, and chives alot. :pinkiecrazy: Just wanna throw that out there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9