Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Cozy Glow will be soundly spanked at the conclusion of the season finale.

Or the writers will be for coming up with this.

She had BETTER be Chrysalis in disguise. Or else I'll whine on my blog while continuing to watch the show.

Here she is running from Twilight's paddle.

Why do you want that?

After Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Discord, Sombra and Tirek I just can't accept a little filly as a villain. Also, I love Chrysalis and want her to have more screentime.

All of a sudden she is caught and promptly snuggled to death by a ferocious puppy!

her little pink bottom is going to be red.

I still think most of these villains, at least the reformed ones should get a spanking. Best pairings are Fluttershy/discord and twilight/starlight in my opinion but any pairing should work.

For some reason I now want to see Chrysalis getting spanked, simply because she has a tough exoskeleton which should make things both more difficult, and more interesting.

A little filly as a villan is a great idea:rainbowwild:.

And a spanking was certainly due, yes. Perhaps when they catch her this time...

That has some serious heartwarming potential. Dash gets tired of her antics, pulls her across her knee for a good spanking and as Cozy cries she reveals her terrible backstory of being an orphan/abandoned in the woods/friends laughed at her because she wet the bed/whatever other cockamamie motive the writers insist on giving the antagonists and they all just crowd around her and give her a hug and Twilight gives her a Friendship Sermon that makes her see the light.

Somehow my heart is more cheesed off than warmed by that...

Now seeing her rump reddened, that would warm it up (in fanfic, not the show).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11