Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Ok, this started when I was looking through some Spember stories (I'm a big fan of Spike x Ember) and it suddenly occurred to me that practically no spanking stories in this group ever feature Spike or Ember. And I'm not speaking about just Spike and Ember as a couple but at all. Personally, I think this is a big omission and here is why.

Spike has being around since the beginning of the show. He has being shipped with a lot of characters including some of the main six. A lot of stories feature him as a teen/young adult to make romance more plausible. So why not to use this? I feel like a grownup Spike can be a great disciplinarian for a lot of main characters, especially given the fact that he plays a role of the voice of reason with Twilight or Rarity. Plus he has a set of hard-scales-armored claws which makes delivering a spanking so much easier. The same logic applies to consensual romantic spankings, we have a lot of unused opportunities there. Strangely, stories where Spike is a baby dragon punished by Twilight or her parents are also a scarce.

As for Ember I can see her as a strong dominatrix who came to claim "these feeble ponies' flanks". This scenario also includes some interesting application of Bloodstone scepter:raritywink:. But I can also see her as a secret sub. In this case it will lead to a very awkward Ember and a tsundere spanking. And tsundere spanking is one of the best spankings!

So what do you guys and girls think? Why are there so few spanking stories with our favorite dragons? What scenarios do you see them in? Please, share your thoughts and opinions here.

Side Note: Does Twilight realize that she is technically in the middle of a BDSM session?

The main drawback to these two for spankfics: flat. Dragon. Butts. :fluttercry:

But I mean it's about the personality, more than the body, right?

Oh, I don't know. Even outside of Anthro I think we can manage...

Right we need to see this as a challenge.

Really cool

I am a big friend of this scenario But I'm rather spanking for ember.

Indeed we do. Really, there is remarkably less Ember/Spike shipping overall than I expected. Too many are still holding on to the Sparity ship.

Even though Spike teaching Ember about some of the more... hands-on methods of correcting others would be great fun indeed. I agree by they way that Ember has a good chance of being a secret sub. I place that particularly during that moment when Thorax and she talked about their leadership styles. Ember noted how much she enjoyed beating other dragons at feats of strength and how that made her feel great—and right afterwards, she collapsed right into herself. Like it wasn't what she wanted.

You can clearly see she has trouble acknowledging her emotional vulnerability, but also how much relief she feels whenever she does. So yeah, maybe Ember would do well with playing Spike's sub, with a nice round of spankies when she's been a naughty dragon.

Yep. Leaving Spike out we miss some very interesting dynamic.

As for butts I don't know. Maybe? I mean Spike and, to the lesser extent, Ember are featured as a characters for a huge number of clopfics and I've never seen somebody being averted of it because of this particular reason you'd mentioned. Maybe it's because of how people do write it; usually people don't picture it as an anatomically correct reptilian ass.

Agreed. We need more quality Ember/Spike shipping than we have. Personally I see Ember more of a switch than anything.

Another promising ship I wish we could've seen more often is Spike x Dash. Dash is perfect for any king of spanking fiction, she just asking for someone with a riding crop to correct her behavior.

Woof.

Yeah! Who's to stop me from writing grownup Spike and/or Ember with large, spankable butts! :rainbowderp:

Definitely no one. Only your own imagination can stop you.

Oh, I'm already imagining it trust me. :moustache:

Switch, hm? Well, she definitely knows how to dominate Thorax enough to give him chills.

I'm thinking Spike->Ember->Thorax...

Ok, I just finished reading this story and it is indeed well written. But 's your point!?:twilightoops:

Comment posted by Hungryman deleted Oct 11th, 2017

There's also the practical matter that they're not likely to even notice most conventional implements - a dragon spanking is likely to involve what would be classed as serious assault or even attempted murder on a pony.

Well, I didn't say that you have to go that far. I was thinking of something appropriate for both ponies and pony-sized fragons.

Size isn't everything - pony hide and dragon scales are as far apart as a wooden door and a metal one IMO.

That depends on the headcanon. I, for instance, don't think that fireproof hide equals super durable hide. Plus some spots have to be softer anyway (wink).

Well, dragonhide armour is pretty traditional...

And I admit, I'm not managing to quite decode your wink, unless you're whipping these dragons in quite inappropriate places.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19