Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

"Sis, it's time for my birthday spanking!"

"...It's not your birthday."

"Remember sis, when I give you your birthday spanking tomorrow; this is the position you'll be getting into.":pinkiesmile:

"Sometimes I think the biggest reason why the Cakes are comfortable with spanking me for goofing off at work is the fact that my bottom is naturally pink. It hides my tenderized cheeks. See? Can't tell that I was paddled recently!":pinkiehappy:

"Pinkie...I thought you wanted me to help you train for an upcomming Hoofball game. Why are you showing me your butt?"

"Because it turns out that my bottom is better at bouncing balls than my hooves are; so I need a tough, toned tushie for the game! Did you bring the manebrush?":pinkiesmile:

"Maud, if you're serious about trying spanking in the bedroom; then you really should practice first so you don't accidently hurt your parner. You can warm up my buns for a warm up if you want.":pinkiesmile:

:pinkiehappy:" Get you thermometer ready, Maud, it's time to take my temperature! "
"I don't have a thermometer, Pinkie. Also try to act descent, we are in public."

"Sis, stop acting that way. Sometimes it seems to me that you are just asking for a spanking."
"Maybe I am, Maud. Maybe I am. *wink-wink*" :pinkiesad2:

"And that's, sis, how you give a proper spanking!"
"I'm against using spanking as a method to bring up Bolder. It might damage his personal integrity."

"Father is not around, Pinkie."

"Silly Maudie, daddy is always around—in our hearts!"

"It's not your heart you're showing off."

"Remember how we had to lie on our bed and hold our hooves like this?"
"Yes, Pinkie."
"I miss that."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10