Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'd like to request a Filly Twilight getting an over-the-knee hoof spanking story. Also, I like the idea of a spanking chair. (BTW, it should be in a loving context with cuddles and forgiveness afterwards with no additional punishments.)

spanking chair

What's that?

5081472 A chair specifically designated for dishing out otk spankings. Your ma didn't have one?...Just me then?

5081478 I thought you meant a chair that does the spanking.

And no, my parents weren't aggressive toward me.

5081493 No, that's too impersonal. So, would you be interested in writing the story?

5081500 Here's my situation. I've more or less finished my novel. I intend to re-read about 100 times before I publish it to make it as perfect as I can. It takes me about 2 weeks to work my way through the whole novel. This means I'll be busy with it for the next 200 weeks (that's 4 years!). And that's just one of the stories I'm working on. I lack time is what I'm saying. Sorry.

maaaybe, But over the knee doesn't really work with ponys. Do you want the story to be anthro?

5081595 I forgot to mention I'd like it to be from her mom since there aren't enough stories about Twilight Velvet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10