Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Many stories added to the group have like one sentence about spanking. Take recently added Twilight Sparkle: Princess Initiation for example. One "smack", one "Luna spanked Twilight" sentence. That's it.

When I'm looking for a spanking story, I want a bit more than that. Two sentences maybe? :ajbemused:

Should such stories be removed? The front page of the group says, "You may add any story that has at least one spanking scene or revolves around the theme", after all.

Should a separate folder be added for stories with tiny amount of spanking?

Or maybe such stories are already regularly removed by the group admins and I just haven't noticed it?

I agree they should be removed, or at least put into a different folder. I want a long sexy spanking, not some. "Oh, she gave her tush a smack." Story :(

Its dissapointing usually when I get a new spanking story in my notices, just to find out its one swat or something of the ilk. But on very rare occasions It's led to finding an actual good author. So I think a seperate "Mild Spanking Reference" folder would be a good idea.

It would seem to make a deal more sense if there were folders for submissions according to the relatedness of the story, as others have suggested. At the very least, it would be nice to know if the story contains any real spanking content at all. Recently it's become my habit to get a notification and immediately skim through the story to see if there is any reason for it to really be in the folder. Most of the time, the result is that I save 20 minutes reading a story for a semi-vague and very brief description.

I second the idea about 'separate "Mild Spanking Reference" folder'.
Also, Crimson Brush! Big fan of your work!

Pizzema Forte
Group Admin

3880770 3880902 3880903 3882474 3883530
Alright, so I can definitely make a "Mild Spanking Reference" folder for said stories. I don't exactly know how to add different admins to the group, but I'm sure I can figure it out. If anybody wants to be an admin to move some of the stories around, I'll find a way to add you so you can help around the group. Im not too good at moving stories around, and I don't know which stories are which, so any help would be appreciated and accepted. :twilightsmile::twilightblush:

I've got my hooves pretty full at the moment, but I can spare some time and sort these things out if nobody else volunteers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7