Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Title: Pony la Pony

Cover art: By ladypixelheart

Main Characters: The Mane Six, Spike.

Genres: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Adventure, Comedy.

Canon Placement: After Season 4

Crossover With: Kill la Kill

Premise:
Ryuko had finally defeated her mother and ordered the Life Fibers to self-destruct through the satellite. However Ragyo, refusing to give in, tears out her own heart and crushes it before disappearing into nothingness and spreading the remaining Life Fibers through space…

In Equestria, Twilight and her friends are invited to Canterlot to watch a special meteor shower at a festival hosted by Luna. Excited by the possibility of meeting more nobles Rarity puts together several new outfits for the occasion in the hopes of possibly getting new clients.

However during the festival, not only does the meteor shower happen earlier than expected, but several stars begin the rain down upon many of the residents, including Twilight and her friends, causing them all to black out….

Upon awakening, Celestia reveals that some sort of alien material that has infected many residents of Equestria. And for some reason, infused itself into the very clothes they wear. Twilight and her friends are tasked with finding out what sort of creature has “infected” Equestria...and what sort of side-effects come with it...

Thanks for exactly giving away much of the backstory to Battle Station Bass Canon. Also, Senketsu looks waaaaaay less exploitative on a pony.

tbh, i think having kamui's in MLP would be difficult. part of the charm to KLK was the over-the-top-ness, with it's scantily clad women and the huge explosions and all of it's vulgarity. honestly, I don't see how this could work. but hey, if someone does make it work, all the power to them.

the set-up is wonderfully explained, definitely. but, i really don't see how this could work. but eh, i'm no stephen king. i'd be interested in seeing how this could work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3