The Admin's Group 204 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

No doubt the site admins will be on it soon, but if jay88 shows up, ban him, as he's mass spamming this thread:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/295/art-for-fanfiction/thread/420279/you-know-whats-funny

He did the same thing last night, when he was jay87.

--Sweetie Belle

7046064 Oh for fucks sake.

Thanks for the heads up.

np. Now to go back from my break at work. :facehoof:

--Sweetie Belle

7046073 nonono pls help the Rainbow Dash group first pls!

D :

Multitasking!

--Sweetie Belle

MY DAM MADE 2,335 BITS LAST MOON SEELING NEIGHAGRA ON THE INTERNET AND SHE NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE TRY IT YOURSELF YOU WILL BE AMAZE

(Seriously: thanks for taking care of this for us)

Glad to help.

Most of what I can do is let people know when it happens, ban people and delete threads in groups I'm an admin in, and submit a report, but I'll certainly do all of that.

Usually when I let people know, it's in different places, but it was occurring to me that there should be a fair number of group admins here...

(Of course, I actually am still at work right now. Several hours of training on a new internal program I'll be using. Fun fun fun...)

--Sweetie Belle

And now he is sistak, and spamming again.

--Sweetie Belle

And now jayyz.

--Sweetie Belle

And I think Eldorado got 'em.

--Sweetie Belle

Sigh. New account. yayz

--Sweetie Belle

Now zaprin, and I'm rather busy at the moment...

--Sweetie Belle

Zapplin now, fellas.

I know he hasn't posted yet but trust me, I'm smart.

EDIT: And now he has.

Seems like he just joins the first 9 groups in the group list and spams them. Sometimes further down, but Art for Fanfiction is number 10, assuming mature is off...

--Sweetie Belle

7047591 Yeah.

Which is good, because I'm about to doze off... It's been a long, (literally) painful day and I'm knackered. That is if I can stop coughing for five minutes...

His pattern is gloriously predictable at least. New account, joins the first 9 groups (as you noticed), spams, then leaves alone. I was able to get him before he even posted anywhere last time, which was quite satisfying.

Yeah, if I'm not occupied, I'll watch what groups he's in and ban him in any I'm able to I see him in, and it always feels good when you get them before they post. I just picture them trying to post their spam in the group and having it not work...

For me, it's a day of absolute non-stop calls. I actually have started always having cough drops at home, 'cause my throat does get pretty tired by the end of the day.

Get some rest, and hope you feel better!

--Sweetie Belle

7047718 Cheers, good luck with your job.

Thanks. 3.5 hours, and I'm off for the weekend!

And I get to watch Griffin the Brush Off later. That should be interesting.

--Sweetie Belle

He's at large again!

FimFighter

He spammed Art for Fanfiction this time, too.

--Sweetie Belle

He also posted decapitated bodies to the Art for Fanfiction group while you were asleep, and the site staff had to delete it.

Seriously, can you explain to Verbose Mode that he needs more admins?

Edit: Sorry, still really disturbed by seeing those pictures...
--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22