The Admin's Group 204 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I know that my group only has like two admins, me and Shine herself, but I've got to ask: How do I handle UN-experienced admins?

I know its too early to ask this question since she only joined the group for a week, but its something I've gotta ask before bad happens, and if I hire more admins if the group has more people and becomes too hectic, there's apart of me I don't want to hire more, because I'm worried that some might not have the necessary experience.

Talk to them about what you expect.
I try to do that even with experienced admins. Every group has a different culture.

That being said, small user-fangroups tend to only be active for a few weeks and rarely grow large. I doubt you need a broad and comprehensive admin team.

5557295 I'll take you're advice. Thanks Luminary!

Maybe give them some set tasks, and like Luminary said you should tell them what you want from them in the group. Since it's a fan group you don't really have to worry about much happening and there probably won't be that much going on unless they have an active and large fanbase (I think the best example of one of those would be something like Calm Wind and his peeps, since they have a big group and stuff that's constantly growing because of his stories and their contributions).

5557301 I guess that could work. But since it is small, I guess there is nothing to worry about for now.

How do I handle UN-experienced admins?

Keep them away from anything of global importance, and Ethiopian children.

Why the avatar change? The last one wasn't too bad.

5557319 Because I've joined the Witches-Only group and it only accepts people who have avatar's that are Witch related...

...But I miss my Changeling OC. :raritycry:

Just do what I did.

Add poorly-edited hat in MS paint.

Problem solved.

5557329 lol okay

EDIT: I think I like the Owl more. :raritycry: Thank god the group will self-destruct in Nov 2nd. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11