The Shimmerverse 354 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Evowizard25
Group Admin

Someone brought it to my attention that it would be best to keep all information together in one blog. So I've brought together all available Shimmerverse Items.
Please note that the Shimmerverse is an open world. If you wish to write a story and contribute to this group, please consult me. I am rather open to new ideas and stories for this world so don't be afraid to approach me.

Stories:
Season 1:

A Different Sunset by Evowizard25

A Different Sunset: The Battle for Ponyville by Evowizard25

Quickfix's Night Fight by Evowizard25

Cute Trouble by Evowizard25

Fanning Our Flames by Evowizard25

The Bridge: A Shimmer in the Dark by Tarbtano

Shadows of a Sunset by Lord Shadowblade

Rumble's Cutie Problem by Evowizard25

To Fear A Predator by Evowizard25

Side stories:

Shimmy Shorts by Ausbrony

What Happened by Evowizard25

Eternal Knight by Metroid Prime

{Possibly canon} Shimmering Sunsets by Evowizard25 and Whiteeyes

Outside links:

Tv Tropes Page Feel free, and please do, help support this and edit if you see fit.

Review Check it out and lend support to the creator.

whoever gave you this idea is a genius!!

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5183013 You can thank Ausbrony for the idea. Let's just say, he got really passionate about my work. :twilightblush: I still can't believe people like this series so much. Well, I can, but it's still nice to see support. I put an inordinate amount of time for this universe.

Hey Evo! It's been a very long time since the two of us spoke, but I wanted to let you know that Shadows of a Sunset is being revised. I love the stories you've made for the Shimmerverse and the first book will always be in my top 20. I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a collab on the revision?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

I'll think about the collab. Perhaps I'll see what you do with this revision.

Look forward to it my old friend :) It's something that you don't want to miss.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6