Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,304 members · 968 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Sorry to repost but I wanted to make sure it was seen. Anyway, my offering, with thanks to FillyScoots42 for allowing the use of his picture.

Full thing here.

because the old one died

I see it just fine.:trixieshiftleft:

He means people stopped paying any attention to it.

As for his banner, it has my vote. Simple, elegant, gets the point across.

I still like the current one, I think it's very cute. But the new one has Derpy making an adorable face. This complicates everything!

I think my only problem with the new one is the cropping, which seems a little too close in. Otherwise it's nice :)

The cut off look is kind of annoying. I'd rather it seemed like it wasn't a crop of a larger picture.

2972752 2974085 I just wanted a banner with a custom-drawn picture. Props to OE for his edits but I just don't think they make for as good a banner as a custom-drawn picture.

I've edited it so it shows the full image instead; I don't think it looks as good. I would have put in another image but I couldn't think of another suitable one. Anyway, [here] and here:

Looks better than the cropped version, in my opinion.

I think the current banner looks a little dark, with all the black in it.
I like the reworked banner from the original thread (with the improved typeface)
or this new one with Derpy in it. Derpy in diapers = <3 :twilightsmile:

2974941 I like it. Think you can get it up on the group for us?

2975595 OE is the only one who can, as far as I know.

I like the current one! Also could anyone explain what happened to the old group?

My only complaint is that the light blue words are a little hard to see. If the words were just a little darker, I think it'd be perfect.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12