Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,304 members · 968 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Topic.

If this is not the right place to post this, I apologize.

Thanks for your time :eeyup:

What would you want an editor to do? I have a good grasp of English and am happy to point out errors or awkward phrasing in a draft, but I don't think I have the time to act as a secondary author or anything. I've never done any editing for other people before either, hence why I'm not sure what it entails.

That would be ideal. I don't need a secondary author, just some feed back and suggestions for fine, fine tuning before I post.

In a couple weeks could I PM you about this if you're still available?

2890011 Same as Galaxy- I'm good with grammar and so on but I'm not as good at evaluating general style and so on. I'm usually free most of the time and if you have anything now, I have a lot of time over this week.

Outstanding. It's not quite ready, but almost.

You've given my a tidbit of advice before on something I published. When it's ready, I can PM you with it if that's cool :)

2890385 Sounds good.

Yeah, sure. Feel free to PM me, and I'll hopefully be able to give you some feedback and suggestions.

2890385 if those two don't work out, there's always firebird if he's willing

you can get me, I already helping with chapter 2 of buttons fantasy and I am writing a story myself, also I applied to be a proof reader, just keep in mind my time zone (GMT -2)

Excuse me, but I was actually looking for an editor for a few of my stories.

I've been writing in >greentext, which isn't exactly a format fit for fimfiction. I was thinking about changing a few of my stories, namely "My Little Prince", into a Third-Person story instead of a DnD style narrative.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/u/Captain_Murphy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10