The European Brony League 122 members · 619 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Thank you guys so much for joining!!! We are now in the trending groups list!!! Let's keep it there, shall we?:trollestia::scootangel:

In honor of it being on trending, I'm looking for another admin!!! If you want to be one, just ask below and I'll narrow it down to a few people before choosing. Keep posted!!

Also: (DIRECTED TOWARDS ADMINS, but others can do it too) start self-promoting! I bet there are plenty of Europeans out there who aren't part of the group yet!! Why not make it bigger?

If not, thanks you guys!! Enjoy your stay!!:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

...One step closer to World Domination... :pinkiecrazy:

-Serpent-
Group Admin

OMG YES!!!

Totally...:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Nah, just Canterlot:trollestia::trollestia: (Yes. I stalk your page. No, it is not creepy.):scootangel:

We are the awesome ones of the internet! We shall RULE!!!

-Serpent-
Group Admin

YES WE SHALL!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Btw one of my bffs is over at my house today!!! :pinkiehappy::yay::derpytongue2::ajsmug::raritywink::twilightsmile::eeyup::moustache::twistnerd::scootangel:

Then we both use the same strategy. I should give you a good contract for Innovations Incorporated, gesh... :pinkiegasp:

Excellent... We only ned a few more and then the World is ours! :pinkiecrazy:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

I would love working there, for the scientific reasons.
I would love working there for the sole purpose of being closer to Rocky.
I would love working there to CUT OPEN PONIES!!!!
I'm too lazy to work.

Hired.
...Out.
Hired, of course.
Welcome aboard!

...I think that Alex needs a new criteria of hiring...

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hey!!! Fine. What if I could help with the planning and organization, and time? Would that work?

Ain't nopony fresher then my motherbucking clique.

No. I'm there for something. And I have Sonet for that. Plus, if you worked here... An Accident could happen anytime...

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

I sense that the "accident" is directed towards my impending regenerations...
Isn't it so funny that Alex let me in and not you? He obviously has a problem with you, Paradox.
WHO WILL BE MY FIRST VICTIM?!?!?!?!?!?!
*snores* What? Did I miss anything?

Believe me, you won't regenerate in the laboratories, Para-whatever...
Alex, you don't have to be so mean to everypony, you know...
Sonet's right. You should stop being like that...
Do it for your little sister!
...I don't really care, so...

Slip Kid
Group Admin

So... is the admin position still available?

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Yes. Just a few questions for you while you're at it:

1. Can you be on here every day?
2. Can you do some admin-y stuff like follow the rules and give people strikes if they need to?
3. Can you do stuff like contests if we ever do that?

If you're an admin, then you can do anything you'd like except for making admins/contributors without my permission, and altering my description a lot without my permission (You can do tiny things, I'm just saying no completely changing my description. You can add on, too. Just don't delete what I have.). You can make folders or whatever as you'd like.

That is all.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

1. Yep, but not all day.

2. Yep.

3. I suppose.

I know the duties of an admin quite well, I'm an admin in a fair few groups :raritywink:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

'Kay. Welcome aboard!!

Please read the rules while you're at it to see what we have right now. If you want to add a rule, just tell me and I'll add it in (so it doesn't get confusing with a bunch of threads:scootangel:). Thanks!

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

So, we're one step closer to create the 2nd Roman Empire?:pinkiehappy: What Napoleon and Mussolini tried and failed, we will succeed.:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18