Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Idea: the Mane 6 and the Wonderbolts are Changeling Princesses from different hives, all working together to find the perfect male to start their hives with. The Wonderbolt tests are designed to be "impossible" for a non-changeling to complete them, until a normal stallion manages to pass the tests with flying colors. The Mane 6 and Wonderbolts think they have finally found the perfect male changeling to start their hives and drop their disguises in front of him, only to find out that he was not a changeling, blowing a secret they had held for millennia. (the Mane 6 revealed themselves to one another after the wedding)

Wouldn’t that work better if there were no male ‘Bolts? There’s canonically multiple males on the team.

That could be explained as a Drone like bodyguard pr something for the female bolts.

my headcanon is they can hide as the opposite gender, but the "parts" that don't match their true gender don't actually work

I like this idea, please someone who has great writing skills, write this story out!

So like the mane 6 were always changelings? Did they know the others were changelings? Or did each one of them think it was only them?

they all knew they were changelings, they all revealed themselves to each other after they freed Luna from the Nightmare

7190490 I mean that kinda clashes with the plot of the entire series then. If they didn't know, they would've all had a reason to keep up appearances, sometimes even fighting changelings.

hmm, then how about they reveal the truth to one another after the wedding?

7190564 I suppose that would work.

interesting idea. needs some work plot wise but interesting idea nonetheless

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13