Cheese Pie 717 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

Woo-hoo! First, we land a steady spot in the Trending Groups, and now, we've got over one hundred members in this crazy fantastical group! Thanks so much, you guys!
Who knows, maybe if we land a few more people, I might start up an event~

It's official. You bring magic to groups.

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

2786187 :twilightsheepish: Why thank you, good sir.

Thank me? Nah, I'm just glad you let me hang out with you sometimes. The magic isn't only in the groups.

I hadn't even noticed. But I have been adding stories to the collection when I see them.

FierceRainbow
Group Contributor

Woo! It's great that this ship has gotten so big so quickly. If only to the same thing had happened with DaringDash. I mean, the ships aren't all that different. Two very similar ponies, but with one who's move mature than the other and travels a lot/ goes on a lot of adventures.

How long would it last? I like to see more shipfics of this couple for a long time.

Already the most popular straight Pinkie Pie ship. (on FimFction though)
Heck no wonder why, we have a true Pinkeastwood in the show now :pinkiehappy:

I think it's because Dash has already a looot of ships, while Pinkie is the Mane 6 who's the most left out of the shipping world. Now that she has finally a good match, it's natural that everybody goes nuts for this ship :raritywink:
(DaringDash is still one of the best ship ever though)

2787331 That, and Cheese Sandwich is a stallion that's every bit a rule 63 of Pinkie Pie. Not to mention Cheese's backstory seems kind of like "Love at First Sight". The only thing is, I think a few shippers might be forgetting the fact that Cheese is still a drifter, traveling from town to town.

That didn't stop Twixie either :rainbowlaugh:

SHL

Congratulations :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: And this is only the beginning!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12