Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

We've all seen about a million ship lovefoal OCs, and Cheese Pie is certainly no exception. But today, I'm here to pose a different question: could Pinkie and Cheese actually have an existing canon character as a daughter?

Obviously, the thought sounds crazy at first, but let's take a moment to review Pinkie and Cheese's physical traits.

Pinkie Pie

Earth Pony

Bright Pink Mane

Blue Eyes

Party-Themed Cutie Mark (Balloons)

Cheese Sandwich

Earth Pony

Orange Coat

Party-Themed Cutie Mark (Cheese Sandwich)

Now, I know what you're thinking, there's nopony in FiM who physically resembles both Pinkie and Cheese! But who said that their daughter had to be a pony from FiM?

On a completely unrelated note, let me introduce you to Sparkleworks, a pony from G3.

Sparkleworks

Earth Pony

Bright Pink Mane

Blue Eyes

Orange Coat

Party-Themed Cutie Mark (Fireworks)

Well, what do you guys think? Is this just an uncanny coincidence, or is Hasbro setting us up for the future return of an old character? Your own thoughts and commentary are encouraged and appreciated! :pinkiehappy:

4725335 You must've had way too much free time to post this. As much as I'd love to see CheesePie be canon, I doubt Hasbro would just throw out a daughter for that ship.

4725335 I don't know about "canon," exactly. . . but it's fabulous headcanon. If any ponies could go backwards in time to have a foal from a previous generation, it would be those two. I'd love to see a story like that!

Not to mention that I've been reading Kimono's Townhouse, and it just fits.

I'm having a lousy day, and you just made it a little nicer. Thank you!

4725335 That... could be an interesting revamp of a G3 Pony, though I doubt we'd see CheesePie be canon in the show. Heck, I actually want to see more revamped G3 ponies, just to see how FIM portrays them in Equestria and makes them work as characters.

Heck, I actually want to see more revamped G3 ponies, just to see how FIM portrays them in Equestria and makes them work as characters.

In my opinion, she should be a dentist. :rainbowwild:

Glad to hear I made your day better! :pinkiesmile: This idea has actually existed as headcanon since the similarities first struck me a while ago, but I never got around to putting my theory out there until yesterday.

And it's funny that you mentioned Minty, recently while I was thinking about this very theory, the thought suddenly struck me of how interesting it would be if Minty were Lyra and Bon Bon's daughter. I guess once you get in this sort of train of thought you just can't stop it, can you? :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9