Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

A Frozen Parody that isn't "Let It Go" or "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?".

Good parody. Of course it's of an anti-love song. Hopefully Cheese's intentions toward Pinkie are far less sinister! :pinkiegasp:

3733566 I know, that's the only reason why Cheese and Han just don't work in the grander scheme of things. Because it just doesn't seem possible for Cheese to betray Pinkie Pie, not even the slightest.

3733566 That's why when Daga Yemar did his, he cast another character for the whole set of Frozen songs, and then went back and did a Special Features one with Cheese. Too bad, though, because otherwise, the song really is perfect. He mentions his casting issues in the video notes.

Cheese doesn't have the necessary ambition to be Hans. Give him a party to plan and a rubber chicken to talk to, and he's perfectly happy. But it's almost scary how little you have to change to make it work!

3732910 I love that tiny tweak in the dialogue intro:

"Ok--can I say something crazy?"
"I AM crazy!"

Pretty much, yes.

D'aw, you guys. Stop being so cute. I have work to do!

Yeah, I agree -- I can't see Cheese being deliberately mean to Pinkie. Accidentally mean, yes, he's done it before. But on purpose, no.

It's very cute, and the male singer's vocal resemblance to Al Yankovic is pretty impressive. Just a few too many lyrics lifted from the source material for my taste, but that's probably because I've been spoiled by listening to Al's brilliant parodies for about 30 years...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8