Eclipseverse 147 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

So, I'm working on a story. Hope to have the first chapter up by Wednesday. It's an Eclipseverse story, and is supposed to be an aside, not necessarily canon to the universe. Anyway, without spoiling too much, the plot revolves around Eclipse cleaning up Equestria by combating an evolving virus that is forcing all sentient life to fuse and become highly aggressive :pinkiegasp:.

My question to you, the Eclipseverse community, is who would you like to see Eclipse fight? There will be multiple battles. I do have a general plot and story line, but I figure audience participation would add to the hype. The Fusions and their partners are up to you. Just to keep it simple though, only PONY species of the same kind can be fused.
e.g. Unicorn + Unicorn. The only exception to this is Princess Twilight and Cadence, as they are affected by the virus as well and are alicorns. :twilightoops:

Other species are rather unique, thus it would make sense to see some fusion in there, somehow.
EDIT: I realize Eclipse is a powerful force, but she's also the two Ponies we all know and love. And they have flaws and weaknesses. I have everything planned out, so don't worry about "power levels."

2759833 Any other fusion would be weak as fuck... Compared to Eclipse.

Sure, but who would you choose? Also, I have a work around for Eclipse's power.

2759857 I don't know... How about a dragon and a griffon. Ponies aren't much for a stand in... Twilight and Cadance wouldn't fight Eclipse. Or go for more mythical beings.

Meh, I don't wanna give spoilers... besides, you would hate the story anyway...

chaos2012
Group Admin

2759833 dude, yes! Did gun be good!

Hmm, are you planning on using older villains like sombra and chrysalis or no?

2759910 Why would I hate the story?

Sure. It'll basically be like a DBZ movie, so non-canon XD

chaos2012
Group Admin

2759942 hmm, well I'm already working on the sequel to my story, so trying to think of a different approach.

Since eclipse is such a powerful force, either some large challenges like dragons or other mythical creatures would pose a threat. Or unless you did something like sombra taking control of like Rarity's body fusing with her

Kind of. I have it all planned out to "dumb down" Eclipse's powers, so lay any combo on me.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2760056 tone her down? I haven't even gotten started with her power level hahaha. Just wait until you see who she faces

Alright, lol

I think killing the god of chaos is pretty darn up there, but if you can 1 up that, :rainbowkiss:

chaos2012
Group Admin

2760094 actually, I have someone who is actually related to the god of chaos. He even admits discord was stronger... But lacked control. That is the key

2759833 If you're still looking for pairings... How about Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust? More speed + Sonic Rainboom. It's possible that the pairing could be fast enough that Eclipse can't catch them easily, having to expend a large amount of power to stop them but also not too much so Ponyville isn't destroyed. As for whether or not they would fight Eclipse, it could be that they're just showing off and causing mass destruction, and Eclipse has to stop them as soon as possible. Just a thought :twilightsmile:

2760043 I'm looking forward to that sequel!

chaos2012
Group Admin

2760208 actually, that idea for lightning dust and rainbow is genius. I wouldn't have thought of that.

small spoiler: im already planning another fusion with the earrings for my story. so not to give it away, anyone can ask through pm for it

2760420 To tell you the truth, I was reading Negima before I posted the comment. I was at the part of a huge battle where the protagonist was winning because of his speed, even though the other guy was at least twice as powerful. Out of nowhere, I saw the thread, and I guess something just clicked. Funny how the brain works :pinkiehappy:

Eclipse may be powerful but as displayed in Chaos2012 fic she is currenty unable to fully control it also her body is also not used to it as well so if she is forced to go all out she will burn herself out.

Not to mention destroy Equestria, and she won't want to do either.

Yeah, that could work. What I'm trying to get at here is complete control over her power (Eclipse)

She'll have to discipline the rowdy ponies and other hostile creatures of Equestria w/o blowing everything up or injuring them too badly.

2762456 amazing! hey dude! i got a villain idea for you! what about an evil spiderling queen with the powers to suck out the essence and powers of any pony? that would lead to a great part of the story where eclipse's powers get sucked out, thus causing the the queen Aracna to implode with power, thus causing the power to serge back into eclipse? maybe i could do that.... NVM! but still AWESOME!

and, and plus! what if the main six, get turned into the "elements of chaos" (from the season 2 premiere, return of harmony) and fuse together eh? you've got discord, and that'd be cool, having eclipse fight an equally powerful villain, that if you want, i could make art of! ^-^ yeh! finally, allowing my hand to hand skills with a pencil to draw something like this!

PLUS: i was thinking, since i started a story about an alternate universe OC of mine, that's named blaze wing, (half dragon, half pony, all badass) maybe, we could incorporate a crossover? he is supposed to be the son of pinkie pie. dont ask... i decided that for a reason!

You want her to fight another god of chaos? Just fuse Cheese Sandwitch and Pinkie Pie. :pinkiegasp:

Also, I think Trixie + Rarity would make an interesting combo, specially personality wise. :trixieshiftright::duck:

Just do a sombra and discord fusion... Lawl... Fuck shit up every day all day ~Armageddon

How about if someone else fused with eclipse???
Just putting the thought out there:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23