Fanfiction Audio Readings 334 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This is my main fanfic that I'm currently working on. I'm already planning out the rest of the chapters as I speak but I just need to know as it currently stands does this story have a chance of getting a dramatic reading?

ERise of the Apple Princess
Waking from a nightmare with no memory of what happened, Apple Bloom is shocked. She has become an Alicorn! To find what has befallen her, she seeks advice of Princess Celestia. But the royal sisters have vanished, unfurling a real nightmare!
Astral Phoenix · 19k words  ·  118  5 · 6.3k views

6317585 If it wasn't for the fact that I am already busy with a reading as well as a few other stories right now, and the fact that I only read stories that are Complete, I would be willing to step up to the challenge (or aid as a voice actor if others needed).

It isn't dark but it is a mystery, which means it fits my category of stories to read.

How did yo put the story's card in your post like that?

6317645 In the comment box there is a tab called "Insert Embeddable Content" just click on the icon and add the link to the fanfic page click "Add Embed" then post the topic. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5