The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Biker_Dash
Group Admin

When doing a review, I would ask that you remember two things please:
1) Please include the Category within the Review Thread name.
2) Please keep it one review per Review Thread.

As Webmaster for this Group, (ok, just in charge of that Review List page) following these two rules will greatly help me in being able to keep things organized.

Thank you, everypony (griffon, minotaur, zebra, dragon, changeling, or whatever species you happen to be)

Biker Dash

2596447 I recently made a review of two stories by the same author in my folder (in an effort to save space and time). Is that not allowed as well?:rainbowhuh: I'm not exactly keen on filling up everyone's notifications with reviews by me. Or is there a limit? Because I'm feeling pressed to write reviews for the remaining two stories.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Take your time when reviewing stories. We do this for the writers, so really I think they would like having there story with its own thread. I do have a goal to do at least one review a day, and no more than two. So I would say you are good.

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

2596475 The reason for one review per thread is so that it will make it that much easier for anyone to find a specific review for a story. And it will make my job of organizing the list page a lot easier. (there is a lot of coding involved with how I am doing this, as well as having to gather multiple links)

Just trying to keep everything organized here is all.

I'll see to it to do that. But I don't believe I will acomplish one or two reviews a day, I will have one day of massive activity, then nothing, then again with the spike, then nothing. :trixieshiftright:

Sorry.:twilightblush:

2596564 Sounds like me! Only it would be more like a day of massive activity, and then a week later I'll have a massive spike of activity, and then realize "oh crud it's been a whole week! AHHH :pinkiegasp: "

One per thread seems reasonable and makes sense to zu'u.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6