The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Muggonny
Group Admin

Yes, I still plan on releasing a new review soon. If you are up to date with my current situation, you know that I just graduated from high school. Here's the annoying part: the computer I was using was a school provided chromebook, so a month before graduation I had to hand that in. Now that all that's over, I finally have time to get a job. What's even better: I got a job. What's the job? Produce boy at Walmart. Pro: Really good pay and hours; Con: I work from 1pm to 10pm.

I was trying to go for nightshift, as it will be easier on someone like me since legally I can't work the night before or the night of college classes. Would have been way easier. But it works, I guess.

Anyways, this correspondse with the group because the pay is good enough to the point that I should be able to afford a computer with the first paycheck alone. I'm not looking to get a fancy computer at the moment, just one that gets the job done.

While I'm waiting for that first paycheck, I'll be managing my group folder. Don't know what I'm going to do, but I guess the best I can do right now is read fanfiction. Not a problem.

So, yeah, that's basically the situation for Team Muggonny right now. Kind of inactive, but so is the the group. I'll see about recruiting more members. Until then... um... have a good day?

Thanks for the update. :) Doesn't sound like too bad a situation. Congratulations on getting a job.

Congrats on getting the job! :twilightsmile:

Congrats on leaving the public education system! The world you are entering is a dangerous unknown to the system, for it is not responsible for you afterwards. And there are no refunds, for it is free. Unless, of course, yours was not free! In which case, I cannot say anything, for the experience of the publicly educated can never be not incongruent with that of different beings. Bonne chance and Au Revoir!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4