kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Anyone else ship Api and Nightlight together? Please tell me I'm not the only one who would find this ship to be adorable.

5099803 Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only weird one haha

5099805 too be fair shipping is like a drug addiction for me and i can't stop but they're so good for each other

5099810 Same here. I ship more then anything.

5099812 them again i kinda want to write The unexpected love life of Night light jr.

5099815 If its between him and Api then please do it! I've been waiting for a good romance story between them for so long.

5099816 no with all the fillie's but api would be the front runner

5099820 hey api and nighty will happily cuddle in it and then wake up embarrassed

5099825 Haha well that's alright at least

5099827 Api will make sure no one gets her Senpai

5099835 Awesome. Haha my whole little version is when Nightlight goes off to a magic school Api gets a little jealous that he gets to go on an adventure and sneaks her way after him.

5099840 i like it maybe she see's him talking to a mare and to screw with him says she's she's his marefiend thinking he's trying to flirt with a mare. But when said mare declares her disgust of a unicorn prince dating a dirty runt of an earth pony nighty punches her in the face

5099863 Hmm I see him being more of a fight with words kinda so he could insult her back and then add insult to injury kiss Api right there. During the kiss they both feel that spark and suddenly realize how much they could like each other.

5099802 They certainly go well together in my book.

5099802 It's a relatively popular ship as far as I know...

LuminoZero
Group Admin

I used to ship Nighty with Cloudy, but the Api stuff she drew really won me over. The dynamic between them is really enjoyable, because they aren't always at each other's throat. They banter, back and forth, trying to convince the other to come to their viewpoint. It's not teasing or being obnoxious like a three year old, it's about them being friends but being like Oil and Vinegar.

They go together, but they don't mix.

-Lumino

Truth be told, I mostly like the idea of shipping Nightlight with Sugar Rush. That said Kilala really hasn't really done any Nighty and Sugar alone pieces.

5099802 I ship it so much now!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22