kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

I am working on anther collab story! The story is an anime crossover/adaptation of Code Geass, and it is in a alternate universe of the Kilala97 verse, the main character is Starburst that after gaining the power of Geass, she fights the Holy Solar Empire and the New Lunar Republic to both make a world a better place and to get revenge against the Empire for the death of her parents and the invasion of her country Friendship Kingdom, which it is now called Area K.

Here's the link if you want to read it. Friendship Never Dies

P.S. I don't know if you can promote a Kilala story in a forum, but if it is a rule than somebody tell and I'll delete this post.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Why?

That's the question I ask for every crossover story. Why are you writing this? What concept do you wish to explore that you couldn't do without connecting universes? What ideal are you trying to portray? What is the point of this story?

Not intended to be hostile or passive aggressive, these are legitimate questions.

-Lumino

4984442 I guess you'er not into crossovers.

4984419 I'm pretty good with the idea behind the anime (watched both R1 and R2). I could help with ideas and a few writing contributions.

4984419 need some mech designs I'm good with coming up with them. Not drawing them though

4984507 That would be good, I'll think about that.
4984765 Well the mechs in the story aren't really mechs. There magical amulats that when activated, a crystal contruct forms around the pony who is wearing the amulat, then it forms a crystallize pony mech called Spirit Walkers.

4985541 like basically a smaller version of ultraman

4985571 No, I mean crystallized Knightmares.

This shaped like these.

4985590 i know but the transformation sounds like ultraman but on a smaller scale

4985598 Yeah kinda. So you said something about designs?

LuminoZero
Group Admin

The fact that you didn't answer the question speaks volumes about the story, without me even having to click it. Again, I'm not trying to be rude, but doing a crossover is an art form. That doesn't stop everyone and their brother from trying to do it, though.

A crossover is no different than any other story. It needs a reason for being. It needs a point beyond pointless fan wank. What is that point?

-Lumino

4985614 well if your just going to use the crystal versions you clearly don't need me but why not just make it power armor or something

4985619 I thought it would be interesting to have a New Lunar Republic/Solar Empire story told in a different but similar way with an alternate Kilala97 universe.

4985632 I still want to implement mlp magic in the story. I'm not going to entirely use the Knightmare versions, going to re-imagine them into crystal forms.

4985711 still have them be magically summon them have them magically shspe around them like floating pieces attaching themselves

Comment posted by Twilight is the BEST deleted Jan 17th, 2016

4985741 Yes, though the actual body of the pony that is wearing the amulet is inside the torso part, who is non-visible.

4985961 alright by the way star should get and keep thst bat mech with shoulder chest cannons

4985965 Of course. Can you also draw Spirit Walkers that resemble the Lancelot and the Gurian as well?

4986057 i said i come up with designs not draw them I'm an advisor

4986067 How can you come up with designs if you can't draw them?

4986078 i feed the design to an artist sorry my hands are pieces of shits ruined by carpal tunnel but i can still design

4986086 Oh, now I get it, so is this artist good? Vectors or just computer drawings?

4986130 i don't have any dedicated artists I'm just an idea guy and an advisor

4986213 Is this the first time you're doing this?

4986246 no I've helped with many stories a few next gen kilala

4986248 So how do you feed designs to an artist if you don't know any?

4986255 i or my collaners fimd an artist amd feed it to them here's something i helped my friend with

There not really shown here but these are designs i came up with based off existing super heros and altering them to fit the characters and to look cool that i fed to n7-spartan who fed it to an artist

4986266 Ok than, can you send the designs to whoever will draw them?

4986294 yeah of course after i run them by you

4984507 Actually you might be more help then you think. PM me as soon as possible.

4986266 I forgot, did you ever watch the anime Code Geass?

5344514 yes and now i have watched the akito ova

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39