kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

You can post more than one if you have to.
Mine is BlindBat, then StarXDove. If you're talking straight ships then it's Claire and Illusion. What's yours?

4467570 I ship Nighty and Sugar with fervor. Also I think that Prism and Dove make a wonderful couple.

Starfall and Starburst

4467570 I ship Dubstep, BlindScales, Golden Lily, SwiftArrow, and SweetSong.

Prism and Starburst i'd say

I actually never had a favorite pairing for a long while. I like a lot of the canon pairings, such as Claire and Illusion, but I never really got invested in any of them enough to say they were my favorite.

Then, not three weeks ago, I was contemplating the Kilalaverse in preparation to write my own fanfic. And suddenly epiphany struck. Like a meteorite descending from the heavens, my OTP was revealed:

… And only twenty percent of it was because I could make that joke.

In all seriousness, I think Starburst and Icy Storm could get along very well, either as a couple or just as friends. They share many qualities: both are serious and driven, both work hard to achieve their goals, and both of them think Prism Bolt is really annoying. Even their career choices are similar, since Starburst wants to become a guard and Icy has been stated to eventually become a firefighter. Moreover, both of them could help to ameliorate some of the other’s worse qualities: Starburst’s drive to become what she wants to be, in defiance of the wishes of her family and her physical limitations, might help Icy start to follow his own path. Icy might also be able to teach Starburst how to be less… well, ornery when interacting with others, since he has a very laid-back personality.

Even if they never become so much as a “hinted” pairing on Kilala’s Chart I still would really like to see these two interacting more in this universe. We know Starburst often gets flying tips from Prism, and Icy Storm sometimes flies and has fun with Prism as well, so surely Icy and Star have at least met.

And if they’ve met, then the seeds have been planted for more meetings. Eventually they will grow to into a relationship of mutual likeability. Then shall come flying trips and shared workouts in the clouds…

… And then the shipping can commence! *runs away cackling maniacally*

4467703 Hmmm. Never thought of that. I approve. :eeyup:

4467615 Blech. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. :pinkiesick:

I'm heavily torn between Starburst x Prism and Prism and Whirlwind.

Whirlwind and Amber

LuminoZero
Group Admin

*Looks at published stories.*

Yeah, I think that one is obvious. XD

-Lumino

Comment posted by Nealend86 deleted Jun 15th, 2015

CANDYxPRISM MUST BECOME CANON AS WELL AS ICYxPIXEL HNNNGGG

Fall n' burst (aka. 2Starz) and TXAnnie.

4467865 Haha I thought of you when I wrote this ;)

Me too :D

I ship Star and Del

I as long as it's straight I like it

Prism and Whirlwind, Icy and Echo, Starburst and Starfall.

Creme de la Creme and Golden Delicious forreal 100%. They are my older Gen OTP, but the youngeons, I'd say SugNight (I just thought of that, pls don't hate me), and as for Canon, I love RedHeart.

Prism x Claire! That is my favorite!, I don't know why.

MedicHorse
Group Admin

I may be boring for following the Kilalaverse canon, but Annie and T are my favorite couple.

4467570 I can't chose between Prisiburst and Clairlusion.

Prism and Whirlwind! Also Golden Delicious and Amber!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26