kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Do anyone think that there should be a story about Starburst having a love triangle with Starfall and Fletcher?

4277123 While it would be interesting, if you want to do it go for it. A lot of folks make the mistake of trying to make something that others say they want, that usually leads to more problems than you think, if you think their should be a story like that then go for it. Just be sure to consult the right people if you're having trouble writing the character interactions.

I could accept It considering 'falls childhood and Fleatcher's SUBSPICIOUS lack of intrest in 'burst's royal flank.

Comment posted by Ponykiller_V2 deleted Apr 15th, 2015

4277123 I am making a burstfall story

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Fletcher and Starfall? Well, that's never been done before!

Hop to it!

-Lumino

Oh I'm not interested in writing it, I'm just saying that there should be a story about it.

I MAYBE could incorporate that into my story!!:scootangel:

While Fletcher is looking to be the recommended pairing with Starburst, I'm a fan of Starfall. But Dove is looking real nice too.

4277123 I wouldn´t read it but I think a lot of people would so maybe

4277123 only one problem with that

Comparing fletcher to starfall is like comparing toast to a wendy's baconiator

LuminoZero
Group Admin

I've never read the stories Starfall came from. What, exactly, is it that makes him such a good character?

-Lumino

4279060 he's not a boring boy scout like fletcher I'm not saying he's a bad character I'm saying he doesn't bring anything to starburst he's a guard that has expectations of himself and thats it fletcher is basically how cannon flash is to twilight a crush that would sizzle out a week after dating him (but thats just how i see it if you ship it more power to you) Starfall is just a stronger person (pony? Whatever) because after seeing witnessing his mothers murder avenging her with dark magic that burst from him without any clue to him then forced into slavery for a circus were he was molested and the seared his own mark to free himself and then spending years of slavery to survive he should be sabertooth levels of psychotic but instead he doesn't let his past define he instead decides to hide behind it with a smile and laughs which also makes his interactions with other characters better to and his rivalry relationship with star is interesting because they challenge each other in ways fletcher and star never could

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Oh dear God, I am beginning to understand why I've had such a doubtful feeling about the character.

Never mind, I'll stick with Fletcher. I, as a rule, despise this concept that 'Dark and Edgy' makes interesting characters. While I have no doubt that Borsuq made a good story, I find it impossible to get attached to characters like that.

Of course, the other potential is that the character is actually very interesting, and you just utterly failed in explaining why. You could apply every part of your 'praise' to a red and black alicorn OC (donut steal) without a second thought. That's... not a good comparison to make.

Also, use a damn period.

-Lumino

4279187 i did not say he's dark and edgy i said he hides behind with smile and laughs while messing around with prism and the others by purley outsmarting everyone.

4279187 Just saying but i think you need to read the story to understand it all it's hard to understand otherwise

also no periods :D

4546969 waiting for cover art to be done

Comment posted by Twilight is the BEST deleted Oct 15th, 2015

4277123 Sweet Celestia yes please to the love triangle! And I thought I was the only one...

Asking me is not gonna make it come faster

LuminoZero
Group Admin

In fairness, they last asked you 21 weeks ago, when you said you were "Waiting for Cover Art". I'm not trying to support TitBEST's incessant nagging, as it annoys me too, but they've kind of got a point here. When you tease people with a story concept and don't follow through, you lose the right to be annoyed by things like this.

-Lumino

The guy whom I commissioned apparently had a rough year and has not found enough time to complete it plus I can't constantly ask him to hurry up or he will drop me with no refund

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Then it sounds like you got robbed. So, basically, this guy said that if you ask where the product you paid for is, he will rob you?

Can you give me his name, so I know to never deal with him?

-Lumino

No their are 3 people alongside me who have commissions from him and he did finish one of them

Plus he did kept apologizing whenever I asked where is it?

He even has a section on his homepage to display the progress of the commissions(I am the Optimus Prime avatar)

But to state your curiosity here is his deviant page (just don't tell him I sent you)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28